What Does A Splitter Do?
The Splitter is used to wire an additional LED light into an existing circuit. The Wire Harness is used to provide power to the lights on that circuit. The Baja Designs Splitter is a straightforward way to add another light to your wiring harness. These Splitters are available in multiple sizes and configurations to meet your exact needs. The Splitter is the best way to safely and securely install an additional light into an existing wire harness. A Splitter will speed the installation of new lights wherever may require additional lighting. Baja Designs offers these splitter kits which enables an easy way to upgrade your lighting power with other high performance LED lights or light bars.
Baja Designs Splitter Features:
- Correct Length Harness to meet your exact needs.
- Wire Harness Splitter has the proper gauge wire to meet the light's power supply requirements.
- Weather Pac Connectors ensure a corrosion-free seal.
- Built to accommodate your vehicle-specific application.
- The splitter takes all of the guesswork out of the installation process.
- These are a Premium quality splitter that suited for race applications.
- Reduce installation time by using a custom made Baja Designs Splitter.
Baja Designs Universal Wiring Harness Splitter Kit Benefits:
- Splitter kits allow you to run additional lights on a single circuit.
- To run three lights with the Universal Wiring Harness, you would need one splitter kit.
- To run four lights, you would need two splitters.
If you have any questions about what Baja Designs Splitter or a Baja Designs Wire Harness to use, please feel free to give us a call at 203-210-7200 or Contact Us for more wire harness information.