This is a CATERPILLAR Diesel Heavy Duty Replacement Crankshaft Damper manufactured by Vibratech TVD 718019-600 as a high performance American Made Viscous Torsional Vibration Damper,
The Caterpillar Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper by Vibratech is for the following Caterpillar engines:
- Caterpillar® 3508 V8 Diesel Engine
- Caterpillar® 3508B V8 Diesel Engine
- Caterpillar® 3512 V12 Diesel Engine
- Caterpillar® 3512B V12 Diesel Engine
- Caterpillar® 3512C V12 Diesel Engine
- Caterpillar® 3516 V16 Diesel Engine
- Caterpillar® 3516B V16 Diesel Engine
- Caterpillar® G3516B V16 Diesel Engine
This replacement CAT Vibration Damper for the Crankshaft offers:
- Increase both horsepower and torque out put of your engine.
- Better fuel efficiency
- Extends the life of the engine
- Improves valve timing
- Paintable steel finish
- Smoother Idle
- Promotes longer engine life.
This American Made Viscous Vibration Damper is approved for the Caterpillar 3500 series diesel engines used in the following applications:
- Fire Pumps
- Land Electric Drive Units
- Well Service Engines
This Vibratech TVD crankshaft damper cross-references to the following part number:
Vibratech TVD® invented viscous damper technology in 1946 to control torsional vibrations on large diesel engines. Vibratech continues to make these Torsional Vibration Dampers in the USA! The Vibratech TVD - Torsional Vibration Damper products are manufactured in a registered state-of-the-art facility called ISO 9001:2008 certified.Your diesel engine requires the best heavy duty torsional vibration damper available, so purchase a Vibratech TVD Damper for your CAT Diesel.
NOTE: The image presented is not an accurate representation of the actual Vibratech Damper.
This Heavy Duty CATERPILLAR® Crankshaft Damper is MADE IN THE USA!
VIBRATECH TORSIONAL VIBRATION DAMPERS TVD WARRANTY
VIBRATECH WARRANTY: All warranty claims must be made with your point of purchase.
LIMITED WARRANTY: Vibratech TVD warranty extends to the original purchaser only, and a copy of sales receipt must be provided. Keep your receipt.
Vibratech recommends that our customers have their Vibratech products installed by a certified technician or engine builder as the warranty does not cover installation errors. Vibratech offers a one-year warranty for defects in material and workmanship. The repair or replacement will be at Vibratech’s discretion. If purchased from Vibratech: To obtain warranty service, call customer service to receive a return authorization number.
Warranty Returns must include the RMA#, description of the problem, and a copy of the purchase invoice/receipt.
Warranty Returns shipped without an RMA# will not be processed.
Customers are responsible for freight charges to Vibratech.
If a Vibratech product is faulty, Vibratech will pay UPS Ground Freight when returning the product to the customer.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE AND IS NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING
• Damper failure due to improper installation or maintenance.
• Loss or injury incurred from the use or operation of Vibratech products.
• Misuse, abuse, modifications, or unauthorized repairs.
• Removal or replacement cost.
• The cost incurred due to the downtime of the vehicle.
• Damage to other engine or vehicle components.
• Normal wear and tear.
• Use in racing applications or competitive purposes.
• Vibratech limited warranty coverage is subject to change due to uncontrolled circumstances with or without notice.
• Custom manufactured items are non-refundable.
Vibratech TVD reserves the right to make changes in design, additions to, or improvements in its standard products without liability to install, change, or improve any product manufactured and shipped prior thereto.