Dodge Cummins Fuel Rail Plug / Cap / Race Plug
KLM Performance offers these Cummins Diesel Fuel Rail plugs for the following applications;
The Cummins turbo diesel fuel rail plug features and benefits:
- Eliminates unwanted pressure relief of fuel rail.
- A race plug allows you to maintain the required fuel rail pressure.
- Supports increased rail pressures required when running a high-performance tuning device.
- It can be used to diagnose a leaking pressure relief valve.
- The Race Plug eliminates the error codes associated with fuel rail draining issues.
- The Fuel Rail Plug is constructed on a CNC machine for the highest precision machining possible.
- Made from T303 Stainless Steel in an ISO 9001 accredited facility.
- Replaces the factory banjo bolt mounted on the top side of the Cummins 5.9L pressure relief valve.
- Installation of a Race Plug Insures against rail pressure drops during full-throttle driving.
- Disables any chance of rail pressure drop.
- It can increase horsepower, torque, and mileage.
- Installation of the rail plug offers increases of up to 2,000 psi of fuel rail pressure can be obtained.
- Fuel Rail Plug installation is fast and straightforward using a 3.4" wrench.
- It can be utilized as a diagnostic tool to determine if the pressure relief valve has failed.
- Rail Plug ensures a seal up to 30,000 psi of rail pressure.
- Improves engine starting.
- A must-have for the high-performance Cummins diesel engine.
- Machined on state-of-the-art 7 Axis CNC Lathe for the highest quality control.
- It is produced in an ISO 9001 accredited facility.
NOTE The installation of a Cummins diesel fuel rail plug is only applicable if your Cummins diesel engine is using a Bosch CP3 fuel injection pump.
These Cummins Race Plugs are constructed from a precision-made stainless steel alloy which is unlike the other softer metals such as mild steel or Zinc used by other manufacturers.
KLM Performance offers FREE SHIPPING on all of its high performance fuel rail plugs.