Fluidampr High Performance Duramax Diesel Viscous Crankshaft Vibration Damper
Fluidampr 830111 GM 6.6L Duramax 2006 to 2010 Replacement Harmonic Fluid Dampers applications:
- Fluidampr Viscous Damper for LBZ 6.6L Duramax Engines
Fluidampr Viscous Damper for LLY 6.6L Duramax Engines
Fluidampr Viscous Damper for LMM 6.6L Duramax Engines
The Fluidampr 830111 High Performance Diesel Harmonic Balancer works of the GM 6.6L Duramax engines.
Fluidampr 830111 6.6L Duramax 2006 to 2010 Harmonic Fluid Dampers Specifications:
- Material = Steel Coated in a Black Zinc Finish
- Outside Diameter = 8.390"
- Unit Weighs = 26.2 pounds
- Single 5MM Keyway
- Balance = External
- Approved Safety Rating SFI 18.1
Benefits of installing the Fluidamper 830111 viscous harmonic damper:
- Externally mounted viscous vibration damper.
- Designed for Stock to Extreme Power levels.
- Offers critical protection for High Performance motors.
- Designed as a direct bolt-on replacement crankshaft damper.
- Protect your engine from destructive torsional vibrations.
- Works at all RPM and Power levels.
- Viscous Damper continuously self-tunes in real-time to control destructive vibrations.
- Will increase Torque and Horsepower output!
- Dramatically reduces the chance of crankshaft failure.
- Preserves the service life of your motor.
- Reduced wear on the main bearings.
- Reduced wear on the timing gear.
- More Stable Valve train operation.
- Lower chance of a crank failure
- The installation will quiet and smoothen out the chatter in diesel engines.
- This crankshaft damper is the highest quality aftermarket vibration damper available.
The drivers of performance trucks know how well the Fluidampr 830111 works on their 2006 to 2010 6.6L Duramax. Only a Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Damper quiets and smooths out the chatter in diesel engines. These smooth-running engines gain horsepower and Torque. So if you're driving a stock or tuned-up diesel pick-up you've got to have a Fluidampr 830111 6.6L Duramax 06-10 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Damper.
All mechanical parts are subject to degradation with time and duty cycles. Your Duramax diesel engine was built with an elastomeric damper with rubber rings that degrades with time. Only a Fluidamper Performance Diesel Damper will provide you with a fully functional control of your engine's torsional vibrations at all power levels to ensure optimum performance.
Ensure your High Performance Duramax Damper stays in place with the Fluidampr 300010 GM Duramax 6.6L High Strength Bolt Kit
Fluidampr 830111 6.6L Duramax Harmonic Replacement Damper is MADE IN THE USA!
VIBRATECH TORSIONAL VIBRATION DAMPERS TVD WARRANTY
VIBRATECH WARRANTY: All warranty claims must be made with your point of purchase.
LIMITED WARRANTY: Vibratech TVD warranty extends to the original purchaser only, and a copy of sales receipt must be provided. Keep your receipt.
Vibratech recommends that our customers have their Vibratech products installed by a certified technician or engine builder as the warranty does not cover installation errors. Vibratech offers a one-year warranty for defects in material and workmanship. The repair or replacement will be at Vibratech’s discretion. If purchased from Vibratech: To obtain warranty service, call customer service to receive a return authorization number.
Warranty Returns must include the RMA#, description of the problem, and a copy of the purchase invoice/receipt.
Warranty Returns shipped without an RMA# will not be processed.
Customers are responsible for freight charges to Vibratech.
If a Vibratech product is faulty, Vibratech will pay UPS Ground Freight when returning the product to the customer.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE AND IS NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING
• Damper failure due to improper installation or maintenance.
• Loss or injury incurred from the use or operation of Vibratech products.
• Misuse, abuse, modifications, or unauthorized repairs.
• Removal or replacement cost.
• The cost incurred due to the downtime of the vehicle.
• Damage to other engine or vehicle components.
• Normal wear and tear.
• Use in racing applications or competitive purposes.
• Vibratech limited warranty coverage is subject to change due to uncontrolled circumstances with or without notice.
• Custom manufactured items are non-refundable.
Vibratech TVD reserves the right to make changes in design, additions to, or improvements in its standard products without liability to install, change, or improve any product manufactured and shipped prior thereto.