Fluidampr 300009 Cummins 5.9L 12V & 24V High Strength Bolt Kit
Fluidampr 300009 Cummins High Strength Bolt Kit is the Performance Diesel Damper Installation Kit for the following Cummins diesel engines below 700 Horsepower:
- 1989 to 1998 5.9L Cummins 12 Valve Diesel performance engines.
- 1998.5 to 2002 5.9L Cummins 24 Valve Diesel performance engines.
Fluidampr 300009 Performance Diesel Damper Installation Kit Contains:
- Four heat-treated, high-strength standard length ARP® damper bolts.
- One diamond-impregnated friction washer.
This Fluidampr 30009 Cummins High Strength Bolt Kit is designed for the Cummins diesel owner that wants to ensure that their viscous harmonic damper stays exactly where it is installed.
This kit is used in conjunction with the Fluidampr 300002 Cummins Drill Pin Kit for applications above 3,500 rpm.
Fluidampr 300009 Cummins High Strength Bolt Kit contains these unique components:r.
- The four ARP high strength bolts are made from a special alloy and heat-treated to provide increased strength along with a wider and stronger clamping surface. These extended length bolts are required to compensate for the thickness of the torque plate which these bolts pass through when installed.
- The 0.10" thick diamond-impregnated friction washer is included to provide an increased surface contact area between the crankshaft and the damper. are also included.
This kit is used in conjunction with the Fluidampr 300002 Cummins Drill Pin Kit for applications above 3,500rpm used for drag racing and sled pulling. If your Cummins turbo diesel engine has more than 700 horsepower and 1,250 ft-lbs torque you should upgrade to the purchase of this is the Damper mounting - Fluidampr 300008 Cummins Performance Diesel Damper Full Power Installation Kit.
NOTE: For high-performance, 5.9L Cummins diesel engines that exceed 3,500 rpm KLM Performance recommends your Harmonic Damper damper should also be pinned to the crankshaft using the Fluidampr 300002 Cummins Drill Pin Kit.
NOTE: All of the Fluidampr Harmonic Balancer installation kits are American Made products.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins
- Power Level Retention Rating: For Cummins engines up to 700 Horsepower
- Item Number: Fluidampr 300009
- Make: : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- Model: W250 | W350 | 2500 | 3500
- Year: 1989 | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002
- Manufacturer Part No: 300009
- Product Application: All 1989 to 1998 Cummins Harmonic Dampers
- Height: 4
- Width: 5
- Brand: Fluidampr
- FAQ: What engines does this 30009 High Strength Bolt Kit work on? This Crankshaft retention kit is approved for use on the Cummins 5.9L 12V High Strength Bolt Kit and the Cummins 5.9L 24V High Strength Bolt Kit.
- Part Number: 300009
- Manufacturer: Fluidampr
- Product Note: This retention kit is recommended to ensure that the Fluidampr Viscous Harmonic Damper stays attached to the crankshaft when used on Cummins 5.9L engines producing less than Seven hundred horsepower.