Mopar 5154397AA Pitman Arm
Mopar 5154397AA Pitman Arm for 2009 Dodge Ram Steering Upgrade Kit allows a seamless connection between your OEM Dodge Ram Steering Box and the Mopar T-Style Steering Linkage Upgrade Kit.
The Dodge Ram drop pitman arms designed for use on these Dodge Ram trucks:
- 2009 to 2020 Dodge Ram 2500 4X4 trucks
- 2009 to 2020 Dodge Ram 3500 4X4 trucks
- Trucks using Mopar's newest gearbox the 68210720AC
- Trucks using Mopar's gearbox the 68210720AA
Mopar 5154397AA Dodge Ram Drop Pitman Arm features:
- Heavy Duty forged drop pitman arm.
- The sector shaft splines are precision broached, and then induction hardened.
- The Mopar pitman arm features a taper to incorporate the New T-Style steering assembly.
2009 to 2020 Dodge Ram Pitman Arm benefits:
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the factory pitman arm on vehicles lifted up to three inches.
- Drop Pitman Arm will help eliminate bump steer.
- Will give improve handling on your vehicle.
- Improved Drag Link Operating Angles
NOTE: The installation of a drop pitman arms requires the proper adjustment of your track bar to ensure the appropriate alignment of the front axle. It is highly recommended that you have an adjustable track bar for proper steering relationships.
Item Number: Mopar 5154397AA
Make: : Dodge | Ram
Model: 2500 | 3500
Year: 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020
Manufacturer Part No: Mopar 5154397AA
Product Application: 2008 to 2020 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4X4
faq : What size lift will this Mopar pitman arm for the 68210720AC Steering Box work with?
This OEM Mopar pitman arm is designed for use on the Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with up to a 3.5" lift.
Product Note: This is not a drop pitman arm used to correct altered steering linkage geometry. For these applications please use a drop pitman arm for suspensions that have increased your vehicle ride height over 3.5'!