2000 to 2013 Dodge Ram Power Steering Pump Upgrade Kit
NOTE: This product has been discontinued by Chrysler and is No Longer Available For Sale.
This Upgraded Mopar Power Steering Pump Upgrade Kit fits all of the Gas and diesel-powered Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks.
This Mopar power steering pump upgrade kit contains all 3 of the required components to upgrade your Dodge Ram diesel truck to the latest components found in the newer Dodge Ram trucks. This Dodge Ram power steering pump upgrade provides the higher operating pressure and flows rate required for the upgrade of a new steering box or larger tires. We have received numerous complaints of hard steering issues encountered by owners of the Dodge Ram trucks who have not does this upgrade.
Dodge Ram Power Steering Pump Upgrade Kit contains:
- One Dodge Ram Power Steering Pump
- One Dodge Ram Power Steering Pump Reservoir
- One Dodge Ram Power Steering Pump Bracket
All of these components are Brand New OEM Mopar Parts that are backed by a Two Year Manufacturer Warranty. These upgraded Mopar parts are the latest variety of Mopar parts available at the time of sale. No previous generation parts are included in this kit.
NOTE: This Dodge Ram Replacement Power Steering Pump Kit contains all of the required parts needed to perform this upgrade. The Image depicted does not accurately show all of the parts contained within this kit. This kit is sold with a refundable core charge of $50.00. All Cores Must Be Returned Within 30 Days From Date Of Sale To Obtain The CORE CHARGE REFUND.
KLM Performance requires you to supply the VIN number in order to verify the fitment of this kit in your Dodge Ram truck. The VIN number is required to provide your vehicle with the correct upgraded parts. There are multiple versions of this upgraded power steering kit to improve the performance of the power steering system used on the Dodge Ram trucks manufactured between the 2003 to 2013 models years.
NOTE: This Dodge Ram Power Steering Pump Upgrade Kit for the 2010 to 2012 Dodge Ram trucks will include the following items: A new Power Steering Pump and Pulley, a New Power Steering Supply, and a Return Line as a part of this kit! The Power Steering Reservoir and Bracket are not included in this kit. The 2003 to 2013 Dodge Ram Power Steering Pump Upgrade Kit is not designed to accommodate the strain placed on the power steering system when running oversized tires! You may be required to remove the Power Steering Pump Pulley from your original power steering pump. We at KLM Performance recommend the use of a Pulley Removal Tool for this job. The image depicted is not an accurate representation of the parts depicted within this kit.
NOTE: Due to the effects of COVID 19 the availability of these parts is extremely limited. Our available inventory levels are constantly fluctuating and the fulfillment of your order may be subject to a delay. KLM Performance will notify you of a pending delay.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins | 6.7L Cummins | 5.7L Hemi | 5.9L V8 | 3.9L Magnum V6 | 5.9L Magnum V8 | 8.0L Magnum V10
- Flow Rate :
- Item Number: Mopar PSPK0313
- Make: Dodge
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- Year : 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013
- Manufacturer Part No: PSPK0313
- Product Application: 2003 to 2013 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 series trucks.
- Height: 12
- Width : 16
- Brand: Chrysler / Mopar OEM replacement parts.
- FAQ: What do I need to do when replacing my power steering pump on my Dodge Ram truck? We at KLM Performance recommend that you carefully inspect both the Power Steering Pressure and Supply Hoses when completing this repair. We also recommend you use a name-brand OEM-approved power steering fluid when making this repair. The image depicted is not an accurate representation of the parts depicted within this kit.
- Part Number: PSPK0313
- Manufacturer: Mopar
- Product Note: This 2003 to 2013 Dodge Ram Power Steering Pump Upgrade Kit that provided a dramatic improvement in your power steering system response has been discontinued by Mopar and Is No Longer Available For Sale.