Cummins 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 5.9L Common Rail Diesel Fuel Rail Plug
The Dodge Ram 5.9L Common Rail Cummins diesel engine contains a relief valve in the fuel rail, This fuel pump relief valve is designed to relieve the fuel rail pressure at approximately 25,000 PSA. The common rail uses the relief valve to avoid damage to the fuel injectors. If your Cummins 5.9L engine is one that has been modified and is running a tuner that is designed to deliver fuel rail pressure greater than 25,000 PSI. The increased level of fuel pressure then causes the OEM relief valve to open which then limits the fuel supply to the injectors. if your Cummins engine is now running modified injectors this fuel rail for the common rail will help ensure adequate fuel flow to your high-performance fuel injectors. Installation of this Cummins 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 5.9L Common Rail Diesel Fuel Rail Plug maintains fuel pressure and maximum engine performance.
5.9L Cummins Diesel Common Rail Fuel Plug Features:
- Constructed on a CNC machine for the highest precision machining possible.
- Made from T303 Stainless Steel.
- Replaces the factory banjo bolt mounted on the top side of the Cummins 5.9L pressure relief valve.
- Ensures rail pressure is maintained during full-throttle driving.
- Disables any chance of fuel rail pressure drop.
- Prevents lost rail pressure which equals a loss in horsepower, torque, and mileage.
- Installation increases Rail Pressure by up to 2,000 psi can be obtained.
- Fuel Rail Plug installation is fast and straightforward using a 3.4" wrench.
- It can be utilized as a diagnostic tool to determine if the pressure relief valve has failed.
- Precision Seals in up to 30,000 psi of rail pressure
- Improves engine starting
- A must-have for the High-Performance 5.9L Cummins engine
The Cummins 5.9L Diesel Fuel Rail Plug is MADE IN THE USA!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins
- Flow Rate :
- Item Number: FRP 5.9L
- Make : : Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500
- Year : 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007
- Manufacturer Part No: FRP 5.9L
- Product Application: 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins, 2003 to 2009 5.9L Cummins
- Height: 4
- Width : 5
- Brand: Passenger Diesel
- FAQ: What are the benefits of installing a Fuel Rail Plug in my 2003 to 2009 5.9L Cummins Diesel Engine? The installation of a Fuel Rail Plug or Race Plug allows your CP3 Fuel Injection Pump to maintain higher fuel pressures in the fuel rail. The higher the fuel injection pressure, the better the atomization of the diesel fuel being injected into the cylinder. Improved atomization of the fuel diesel leads to an improvement in the air-fuel mixture and increased combustion performance. With the improved combustion of the air-fuel mixture comes better engine performance, higher power levels, and reduced emissions.
- Part Number: FRP 5.9L
- Manufacturer: Passenger Diesel
- Product Note: This precision-machined Fuel Rail Plug is designed to support the 5.9L Cummins with increased fuel rail pressures.