6.6L Duramax Fuel Rail Plug - Fuel Rail Cap - Race Valve
This precision-machined part is offered with FREE SHIPPING!
Duramax Race Plug - Fuel Race Valve 2004.5 to 2019 GMC Duramax LLY / LBZ / LMM / LML / LP5 motors.
The Duramax 6.6L Fuel Rail Plug works on the 2004.5 to current model Duramax 6.6L powered vehicles.
- 6.6L Duramax LLY 2004.5 to 2005 models
- 6.6L Duramax LBZ 2006 to 2007 models
- 6.6L Duramax LMM 2007 to 2011 models
- 6.6L Duramax LML 2011 to 2016 models
- 6.6L Duramax LP5 2017 to Current engines with a CP3 conversion kit.
This Duramax 6.6L Fuel Rail Plug benefits:
- Constructed from T303 Stainless Steel
- Highest quality control machining possible.
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 accredited facility.
- Eliminates unwanted pressure relief of the fuel rail.
- Supports the increased pressure requirement commanded when running a high performance tuning device.
- Prevents programming error codes caused by increased fuel rail pressure.
- It allows the CP3 pump to provide ample pressure to the rail and injectors.
- Prevents trouble codes P1011, P0087 or P1093 associated with fuel rail depletion.
- Ensures a seal up to 30,000 psi on the fuel rail.
This 6.6L Duramax Race Plug - Fuel Rail Plug cannot be used on any vehicles registered or certified for highway use. This Fuel Rail Plug is a high performance Duramax 6.6L Fuel Rail Plug that is intended SOLELY for closed-course racing use and is not street legal in ANY state.
This 6.6L Duramax Diesel Fuel Rail Plug is MADE IN THE USA!
engine: 6.6L Duramax
Item Number: PD 6.6L FRP
Make: : Chevy | GM
Model: 2500HD | 3500HD | 4500 | 5500
Year: 2004.5 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019
Manufacturer Part No: 6.6L FRP
Product Application: 2004.5 to Current model 6.6L Duramax diesel engines running a CP3 fuel injection pump.
Brand: Passenger Diesel
Manufacturer: Passenger Diesel
Product Note: This is a precision machined high-performance part that provides increased engine performance in your Duramax diesel engine.