6.6L Duramax Fuel Rail Plug - Fuel Rail Cap - Race Valve
This precision-machined part is offered with FREE SHIPPING!
Duramax Race Plug - Fuel Race Valve 2004.5 to 2019 GMC Duramax LLY / LBZ / LMM / LML / LP5 motors.
The Duramax 6.6L Fuel Rail Plug works on the 2004.5 to current model Duramax 6.6L powered vehicles.
- 6.6L Duramax LLY 2004.5 to 2005 models
- 6.6L Duramax LBZ 2006 to 2007 models
- 6.6L Duramax LMM 2007 to 2011 models
- 6.6L Duramax LML 2011 to 2016 models engines with a CP3 conversion kit.
- 6.6L Duramax LP5 2017 to Current engines with a CP3 conversion kit.
This Duramax 6.6L Fuel Rail Plug benefits:
- Constructed from T303 Stainless Steel
- Highest quality control machining possible.
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 accredited facility.
- Eliminates unwanted pressure relief of the fuel rail.
- Supports the increased pressure requirement commanded when running a high performance tuning device.
- Prevents programming error codes caused by increased fuel rail pressure.
- It allows the CP3 pump to provide ample pressure to the rail and injectors.
- Prevents trouble codes P1011, P0087 or P1093 associated with fuel rail depletion.
- Ensures a seal up to 30,000 psi on the fuel rail.
This 6.6L Duramax Race Plug - Fuel Rail Plug cannot be used on any vehicles registered or certified for highway use. This Fuel Rail Plug is a high performance Duramax 6.6L Fuel Rail Plug that is intended SOLELY for closed-course racing use and is not street legal in ANY state.
NOTE: This 6.6L Duramax Diesel Fuel Rail Plug - Fuel Rail Cap For 6.6L Duramax replaces the factory relief valve disabling any chance of rail pressure drop. If your Duramax diesel engine does not have a factory relief valve this high performance fuel rail plug will not work for your application.
This 6.6L Duramax Diesel Fuel Rail Plug is MADE IN THE USA!
engine: 6.6L Duramax
Item Number: PD 6.6L FRP
Make: : Chevy | GM
Model: 2500HD | 3500HD | 4500 | 5500
Year: 2004.5 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019
Manufacturer Part No: 6.6L FRP
Product Application: 2004.5 to Current model 6.6L Duramax diesel engines running a CP3 fuel injection pump with a factory relief valve.
Brand: Passenger Diesel
FAQ: What are the benefits of installing a Fuel Rail Plug in my 6.6L Duramax Diesel Engine? The installation of a Fuel Rail Plug or Race Plug allows your CP3 Fuel Injection Pump to maintain higher fuel pressures in the fuel rail. The higher the fuel injection pressure, the better the atomization of the diesel fuel being injected into the cylinder. Improved atomization of the fuel diesel leads to an improvement in the air-fuel mixture and increased combustion performance. With the improved combustion of the air-fuel mixture comes better engine performance, higher power levels, and reduced emissions.
Manufacturer: Passenger Diesel
Beam Pattern: 6.6L FRP
Product Note: This is a precision machined high-performance part that provides increased engine performance in your Duramax diesel engine by maintaining the fuel pressure in the fuel rail.