1980 to 1997 Ford Super Duty Truck Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines.
Due to Covid-19-related issues affecting the entire world, KLM has longer than normal production times. Please plan for FORTY-FIVE plus working days for all custom and made-to-order products. These delays are due to raw material issues, supply chain disruptions, and economic and government policies we have no control over. We apologize in advance for these delays and ask that you plan accordingly.
High-Performance Replacement Kevlar Reinforced Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines for the Ford Super Duty Trucks that are not HD - Heavy Duty Models.
The Ford Super Duty F-250 and F-350 four-wheel drives are serious trucks for work or play. But if you want to make it more robust, consider improving significant parts like the brake lines. Stainless Steel braided brake lines would last even longer than the manufacturer's stock lines and offer improved stopping performance. These KLM Performance Replacement Stainless Steel brake lines are recommended for use on your Ford F250 and F350 truck. 1980 to 1997 Ford F-250 and F-350 Truck Kevlar Reinforced Stainless Steel Braided Brake Line Kits are designed explicitly for Non-HD Models of these Ford trucks.
The Ford Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Hose applications:
- 1980 to 1997 Ford Super Duty F-250 4 Wheel Drive models NON-HD Models
- 1980 to 1997 Ford Super Duty F-350 4 Wheel Drive models NON-HD Models
KLM Performance offers the Custom Made Ford Truck Series Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines to meet your exact requirements. KLM Performance Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit for your 1980 to 1997 Ford pickup truck is available in 12 Different Lengths and 9 Different Colors to get you exactly what you need.
The Ford F250 and Ford F350 Super Duty Replacement Stainless Steel Brake Line kits include:
- The required hardware for installation (L-Brackets, Spring Clips, Crush Washers, and Tek Screws).
- These KLM Performance Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines for your 1980 to 1997 Ford Truck are sold as three-piece sets. This Ford F250 or F350 Super Duty Replacement Brake Line Kit comes complete with two front lines and one rear line.
- These KLM Performance Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines for your 1980 to 1997 Ford Truck are sold as three-piece sets.
All KLM Performance Ford Super Duty brake lines use the stock style fittings and mounting brackets for straightforward and easy installation. Upgrade your stopping power with the added control provided by Crown Performance Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits. Over time, your old stock flex lines can expand, which leads to decreased response time and a softer pedal feel. By upgrading to KLM Performance Replacement Brake Lines, you get the improved feel and responsiveness that you have been missing. KLM Performance Replacement Brake Line Assemblies offer a solution to the problem-prone stock rubber hoses that tend to expand and stretch each time the pedal is applied. These replacement brake hoses will provide both a firmer pedal and less pedal travel, helping to eliminate swelling and stretching. One of the most significant benefits of installing replacement brake lines is that when used with an ABS braking system, they virtually eliminate brake pedal "chatter" and significantly reduce your stopping distance.
The benefits of installing a set of Stainless Steel Braided Brake on your Ford Super Duty Truck:
- Each replacement brake line kit includes all hose ends and line brackets required to fit your particular year, make, and model.
- KLM Performance Brake Hose Assemblies are designed to meet the Federal MVSS-106 standard.
- The D.O.T. approved Assemblies are constructed using 60-10997 Hose.
- The 60-10997 Hose has virtually no volumetric expansion, so the brake response is immediate.
- Brake pedal response is quick, not "soft" as with other standard hoses.
- Reduces stopping distance and virtually eliminates Anti-Lock Brake System pedal chatter.
- Replacement Brake Line Assemblies comply with federal regulations D.O.T. MVSS-106.
- All assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- These Replacement Brake Lines are Legal for all street and racing vehicles.
- KLM Performance Performance brake lines offer better performance and higher safety.
These Ford F250 and Ford F350 Replacement Brake Lines are available in 9 different color combinations at no additional charge:
NOTE: BRAKES ARE A SAFETY-CRITICAL PART OF A MOTOR VEHICLE.
- A competent mechanic should professionally install brake components.
- Any incorrect installation of brake components can cause a significant safety problem or an accident.
- If you are not a competent and qualified mechanic, you should not attempt to install these products.
NOTE: Please allow forty-five working days to manufacture your custom-made Ford Super Duty Replacement Stainless Steel Brake Hose set. Your order may be subject to further delays due to the limited availability of parts during a Pandemic. This high-performance replacement brake line kit for the 1980 to 1997 Ford trucks is sold as a three-piece kit for the NON-HD models of these four-wheel-drive trucks. KLM Performance Inc does not accept returns on these custom-made 1980 to 1997 Four Wheel Drive Ford F-250 or Ford F-350 Brake Line Assemblies. So please ensure you order your vehicle's correct Ford Truck Replacement Brake Lines!
EXPEDITED ORDER PROCESSING
Is No Longer Available On Any Custom Made Brake Line Order Due To Raw Material Constraints, Current Economic Policies, Supply Chain Restrictions, and the Lingering Effects Of The Covid-19 Virus Released Upon The World!
NOTE: USPS Priority Mail is not Expedited Shipping!
EXPEDITED SERVICE: If you require replacement brake lines for your truck in a shorter time frame, this is available when you choose an expedited freight service for delivery. Rush Services are available in relation to shipping times in transit only. This all relates back to Raw Material Shortages which have caused the production delays as this will not expedite order fulfillment times! when you choose either UPS or USPS Express Delivery Services.
When you want to Stop Sooner, Decrease your stopping distance or Slow Down Faster, use KLM Performance Ford Pickup Truck Replacement Brake Lines to get the job done!
These brake line kits for the 1980 to 1997 Ford F250 / F350 Non-Heavy Duty trucks can be made to accommodate any lift kit or suspension system on the market. If you have questions about KLM Brake Lines, please call us at 203-210-7200 or Contact Us. We would be more than happy to determine the length you need for your Ford pickup truck.
NOTE: K.L.M. Performance Inc does not accept returns on these custom-made Replacement Brake Line Assemblies! The purchase of a Custom Made product is a NON-RETURNABLE item! Please make sure you order the correct Custom Made 1980-97 Ford F250 F350 Stainless Steel Braided Brake Replacement Brake Lines for your vehicle!
These 1980 to 1997 Ford truck performance replacement brake lines are MADE IN THE USA!
- Engine : 4.9 L I-6 | 5.0L V8 | 5.8L V8 | 7.5L V8 | 7.3L IDI | 7.3L