AirDog - AirDog II - AirDog II 4G 10 Micron Replacement Fuel Filter Set
The Pureflow AirDog Replacement Filter Set - 10 Micron filter sets contains:
- 1 Fleetguard 10 Micron Fuel Filter
- 1 Fleetguard 20 Micron Fuel Water Separator
The Fleetguard Direct Replacement 10 Micron Fuel Filter Set applications:
- AirDog Fuel Preparator
- AirDog II Fuel Preparator
- AirDog II 4G Fuel Preparator
Fleetguard Cummins Filtration Ten Micron Replacement Fuel Filter Set Specifications:
The 10 Micron Fleetguard Fuel Filter is a direct replacement for the AirDog Fuel Air Separation Systems. This diesel fuel filter contains Stratapore Media.
The Fleetguard Fuel Water Separator is rated at 20 Microns and removes both the entrained and emulsified water from your diesel fuel.
The AirDog - AirDog II and AirDog II 4G Replacement Filter Set - 10 Micron change intervals are:
- 15,000 to 30,000 miles.
- Ensure the proper fuel flow and pressure by regularly servicing this fuel filter.
- The AirDog Replacement Filter Set change interval is dependent upon the type and quality of fuel used.
- The use of Bio-Diesel or Waste Vegetable Oil will reduce the change interval of this Replacement Filters Set.
Never travel without having a spare set of the Airdog fuel filters in your truck. You will be glad you have them if you ever get a bad load of diesel fuel.
Fleetguard Cummins Filtration Replacement 10 Micron Diesel Fuel Filter Set for the Pureflow AirDog Fuel Systems.
NOTE: The Fleetguard Cummins Filtration replacement diesel fuel filters displayed are an accurate representation of the diesel fuel filters you will obtain when you order this filter kit.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : Any diesel engine with an AirDog Fuel Preparator
- Flow Rate: 95 to 260 GPH
- Item Number: ADFGFS10
- Manufacturer Part No: ADFGFS10
- Product Application: AirDog, AirDog II, and AirDog II 4G Diesel Fuel Pumps
- Height: 4
- Width : 8
- Brand: Fleetguard
- FAQ : Do you recommend purchasing more than one set of these AirDog ten micron diesel fuel filters? Yes with a filter change interval of 15,000 to 30,000 miles and your chances of obtaining bad diesel fuel increasing we strongly recommend purchasing two sets of filters. This measure will ensure the proper fuel flow and pressure by having these filters onboard your truck for the next fuel filter service. Why are these Fleetguard Filters so much cheaper than the AirDog diesel fuel filters? Fleetguard is the filtration division of Cummins and these are not private label filters. This is why the discounted price appears.
- Part Number: AD FGFS10
- Manufacturer: Fleetguard - Cummins Filtration
- Product Note: These are Premium Grade replacement diesel fuel filters from Fleetguard the filter division of Cummins.