FF100-2 Replacement Fuel Filter 2 Micron Fuel Filter
The AirDog FF100-2 is a Replacement 2 Micron Fuel Filter applications:
- AirDog Fuel Air Separation System
- AirDog II Fuel Fuel Separation Systems.
- AirDog II 4G Fuel Fuel Separation Systems.
This Pureflow AirDog FF100-2 Replacement Fuel Filter offers the highest fuel filtration capabilities available by filtering your fuel down to a 2 Micron level. The 2 Micron Rating on this Fuel Air Separation System Fuel Filter for your AirDog System AirDog help preserve the integrity of your entire fuel injection system. AirDog FF100-2 Replacement Fuel Filter Change intervals are between 15,000 to 30,000 miles based on Fuel Quality. KLM Performance recommends keeping a spare set of AirDog Replacement Fuel Filters in your truck, as this is far cheaper than calling for a tow.
NOTE: This PureFlow Technologies Replacement Fuel Filter is not recommended when using BioDiesel, Vegetable Oil, and Blended Fuels.
The FF100-2 Replacement Fuel Filter 2 Micron is MADE IN THE USA!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : Any diesel engine utilizing an AirDog Fuel Preparator
- Flow Rate: 95 to 265 gallons per hour
- Filter Type: Diesel Fuel Filter
- Filtration Rating: Two Micron
- Item Number: AD FF100-2
- Make :
- Model :
- Year :
- Manufacturer Part No: AirDog FF100-2
- Product Application: Direct Replacement AirDog Fuel Preparator Fuel Filter
- Height : 4
- Width : 8
- Brand: AirDog
- FAQ :
- Part Number : FF100-2
- Manufacturer: AirDog
- Product Note: This AirDog FF100-2 Fuel Filter 2 Micron ensures the highest level of diesel fuel filtration possible.