AirDog Raptor 4G RP-150 Chevrolet and GMC 6.6L Duramax Diesel Engine Lift Pump With Adjustable Fuel Pressure
AirDog 4G Raptor Lift Pump for these 6.6L Duramax Diesel Engines:
- LB7 Duramax made from 2001 to 2004 model years.
- LLY Duramax made from mid-2004.5 to 2006
- LBZ Duramax made from 2006 to 2007
- LMM Duramax made from 2007 to 2010
This AirDog Raptor 4G fuel pump is designed for use on the 2001 to 2010 Chevrolet and GMC trucks equipped with these 6.6L V8 Duramax diesel engines. The PureFlow AirDog Lift Pump is intended as an extremely versatile high performance adjustable fuel pump to meet the demands of the Duramax turbo diesel engines. Manufactured as an adjustable fuel pressure pump with a diesel fuel delivery rate of 150 gallons per hour. You can be sure there is a Raptor Adjustable Fuel Pump that will meet the needs of your motor. These Duramax adjustable fuel pressure pumps allow you to tailor your fuel pressure delivery rates to meet the exact demands of your engine.
The Raptor R4SBC136 Adjustable Fuel Pump for 2001 to 2010 GM LML Duramax benefits:
- Designed to support the Duramax Diesel with the Bosch CP3 injection pump.
- This Lift Pump Flows the advertised fuel pressure of eight to ten PSI right out of the box.
- Offers the ability to adjust the Fuel Pressure to your required setting.
- An adjustable fuel pump offers fuel pressure adjustments to meet your exact needs.
- The Fuel Flow rates of this diesel fuel lift pump are tied to your desired fuel pressure output.
- This low-pressure LML lift pump mounts with a sandwich plate mounting system to the inner frame rail.
- The fuel supply line connects to the factory suction fitting on top of the OEM fuel module.
- The lift pump pressure supply line connects directly to the Bosch injection pump with the supplied connector.
- This AirDog Raptor RP-4G 150 GPH lift pump has an internal pressure regulator so there is no need for a return line.
- Works on Moderate to Extreme powered 6.6L Duramax diesel vehicles.
- Application-Specific Fuel Delivery Rates meet your exact engine requirements.
- Approved and recommended for use with Bio-Diesel and or Vegetable Oil Fuel Systems.
- This high-performance diesel lift pump is equipped with 1/2" fuel lines to reduce frictional loss.
- Sold as complete kits including all required hardware for installation.
- Backed by a Manufacturers Lifetime Warranty
This R4SBC136 Raptor High Performance Diesel Fuel Pump GM 6.6L Duramax system include:
- Sold as a complete kit ready for installation on your vehicle.
- All the hoses and fittings are preassembled for ease of installation.
- Mounting hardware and instructions
- Warranty paperwork
- Application-specific wiring harness
This AirDog Raptor Series Fuel Pump is a fuel pump only and must be used with your factory fuel filter. It is suggested that all pumps be adjusted only if you have installed a fuel pressure gauge, for questions, please contact us for more information.
The Raptor 4G Series Chevrolet and GMC Diesel adjustable fuel pumps are MADE IN THE USA!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.6L Duramax LML
- Flow Rate: 150 Gallons Per Hour
- Fuel Pressure: Eight To Ten PSI
- Fuel Type: Diesel Fuel
- Power Level: Stock to Moderate
- Item Number: Pureflow AirDog R4SBC136
- Make: Chevrolet | GM
- Model: 2005HD | 3500 | 4500 | 5500 | Express | Savana
- Year: 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010
- Manufacturer Part No: R4SBC136
- Product Application: 2001 to 2010 GM and Chevrolet 2005HD, 3500, 4500, 5500, Express and Savana trucks the LML Duramax
- Height: 7
- Width: 12
- Brand: PureFlow AirDog
- FAQ: What power level Duramax diesel engine will this Lift Pump support?
- This AirDog R4SBC136 Raptor 4G RP-150 Raptor Fuel Pump is designed for trucks with a moderate to extreme power level.
- Part Number: R4SBC136
- Manufacturer: Pureflow AirDog
- Product Note: This AirDog R4SBC136 Raptor 4G RP-150 Raptor Fuel Pump is a low-pressure lift pump that will solve the infamous P0087 and P1093 low fuel rail pressure codes by supplying your injection pump with fuel, rather than your injection pump doing most of the work pulling the fuel up from the tank.