Pureflow AirDog Raptor Fuel Pump Dodge Cummins 1998.5-2002 R4SBD052 Raptor RP-4G-150 2004.5 to 2018 Dodge Ram 5.9L
The AirDog Raptor Fuel Pump is a high performance replacement lift pump for the following Dodge Ram trucks:
- 1998.5 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with the Cummins 5.9L
- 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with the Cummins 5.9L
- 2000 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with the Cummins 5.9L
- 2001 Dodge Ram2500 and 3500 trucks with the Cummins 5.9L
- 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks with the Cummins 5.9L
The High Performance Replacement Lift Pumps From AirDog Raptor RP-4G-150 known as the Raptor Series fuel pumps provides many benefits over the original lift pump. The Raptor diesel fuel Lift Pump provides a superior fuel flow delivery rate with an adjustable fuel pressure regulator. If you have an upgraded your Cummins engine, and it now produces more power, the Raptor Fuel Pump will provide the fuel you need for improved performance. This Dodge Ram Cummins Lift Pump is capable of supporting engines with 600 to 900 Horsepower. Cummins diesel engines with increased power levels can starve for fuel if the proper fuel flow rate is not supplied.
This is the Raptor-4G RP-150 fuel system for the 1998.5-2002 Common Rail Cummins. This system mounts to the frame rail using the supplied sandwich plate mounting system. A Fuel Module Upgrade Kit is installed in the factory fuel basket to pull fuel through a factory-style 1/2" bulkhead fitting. This will bypass the factory in-tank lift pump. The pressure side connects directly to the side of the fuel filter housing on the engine block. These pumps are internally regulated and do not require a return line. This is a 150GPH Gallon Per Hour fuel system for moderately modified trucks. Check out our installation manual for a list of parts that are included with this kit.
Pureflow AirDog Raptor RP-4G-150 Raptor Lift Pump Features:
- Built-in Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
- No Return Line Needed
- The Raptor RP-4G-150 pumps are internally regulated and do not require a return line.
- Single-Piece Pump Body
- High Performance Gerotor Pump design
- Flow Rate of 150 Gallons Per Hour
- Preset Fuel Pressure Delivery Rate Of 18 PSI.
- Easy Installation as all parts are included.
AirDog R4SBD052 Raptor RP-4G-150 Installation Kit includes:
- Lift Pump Control Wiring Harness With Integrated Relay
- Fuel Module Up-Grade
- All Fuel Fittings Required For Installation
- Mounting Hardware
- 1/2″ ID Fuel Line
- Lift Pump Mounting Bracket and Spacer Plate
- Plastic Ties
- Installation Manual
The PureFlow AirDog Raptor 4G Fuel Pumps are MADE IN THE USA!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins | 6.7L Cummins
- Flow Rate: 150 Gallons Per Hour
- Power Level: Moderate To Extreme
- Item Number: Raptor RP-4G-150 R4SBD052
- Make : Dodge Ram | Cummins
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- Year: 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002
- Manufacturer Part No: R4SBD052
- Product Application: 1998.5-2002 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 series trucks with the 5.9L Cummins Diesel
- Height: 7
- Width : 12
- Brand: AirDog
- FAQ: Will this AirDog 4g Lift Pump Provide increased engine performance in the 2004.5 to 2018 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 series trucks? Yes this AirDog R4SBD052 Raptor RP-4G-150 lift pump provides your Cummins diesel engine with the proper fuel pressure and delivery rate to ensure optimum engine performance.
- Part Number: R4SBD052
- Manufacturer: PureFlow AirDog
- Product Note: The AirDog R4SBD052 Raptor RP-4G-150 is a lift pump only and it does not allow you to bypass the OEM fuel filter system.