AirDog AirDog II AirDog II 4G Replacement Water Separator Filter
Fleetguard Replacement Filter Alternative WS100 Replacement Water Separator for your AirDog Fuel System
The Fleetguard FS19594 fuel water separator filter removes both the entrained and emulsified water only from your diesel fuel in the Pureflow AirDog Fuel Air Separation Systems.
THE FLEETGUARD CUMMINS FILTRATION WATER SEPARATOR Cross references:
- AirDog: WS100
- Baldwin: BF-1275
- Donaldson: P550550
- LuberFiner: LFF9594
- NAPA: 3616
- WIX: 33616
This Fleetguard Water Separator Filter is designed to remove both the free and coarse water from your diesel fuel at a 20 Micron level. This Fleetguard FS19594 filter is offered as an alternative to the Pureflow AirDog WS100 diesel fuel filter. The Fleetguard FS19594 Water Separator Filter meets today's high-pressure fuel systems requirements for entrained and emulsified water separation. Water in diesel fuel causes injector tips to wear out prematurely. Installation is simple and will be leak-free because the replacement seals come with this Filter. This is a direct OEM replacement filter for your AirDog fuel air separation system.
What is the Drain Interval On The AirDog WS100 Fuel Water Separator Filter?
KLM recommends draining this fleetguard fuel water separator filter to remove the water contained within this filter. Regularly removing the water from this Fleetguard water separator filter will help prevent freeze-ups in your vehicle fuel system during winter. KLM Performance recommends keeping a spare set of AirDog Replacement Filters in your truck at all times.
The Fleetguard Cummins Filtration Water Separator Filter, sold as a Superior lower Cost alternative filter for the AirDog WS100 Replacement Water Separator for AirDog and AirDog II systems is MADE IN THE USA!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : Any diesel engine with an AirDog, AirDog II, AirDog II 4G Diesel Fuel Pumps.
- Flow Rate: Ninety-Five to Two Ninety Gallons Per Hour.
- Fuel Type: Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter
- Filtration Level: Twenty Microns
- Item Number: Fleetguard FS195948
- Make :
- Model :
- Year :
- Manufacturer Part No: FS19594
- Product Application: Fuel Water Separator for the AirDog, AirDog II, AirDog II 4G Diesel Fuel Pumps
- Height: 4
- Width : 8
- Brand: Fleetguard - Cummins Filtration
- FAQ: Does this replacement diesel fuel water separator filter contain a drain valve for the removal of the captured water? Yes, This Fleetguard FS19594 does feature a drain valve for the removal of water from within the filter body.
- Part Number: FS19594
- Manufacturer: Fleetguard Cummins Filtration
- Product Note: The Fleetguard FS19594 diesel fuel water separator effectively removes the entrained and emulsified water contained within your diesel fuel.