ARP 129-2503 DURAMAX 6.6L TURBO DIESEL HARMONIC DAMPER BOLT KIT
As the crankshaft in your 6.6L Duramax flexes and twists, the harmonic balancer is absorbing incredible amounts of kinetic energy. To ensure that the crankshaft balancer is locked in position, ARP has developed these ultra-high-strength 200,000 psi crankshaft bolts that let you exert the maximum clamping force between the damper and the crankshaft. The ARP Harmonic Balancer Bolt Kits ensure your vibration damper is properly registered to the crankshaft of the engine.
Duramax 6.6L Diesel Harmonic Balancer Bolt Kit Features:
- The Duramax Damper Bolt is a 1/4" thick stud
- The damper Bolt head is Extra tall.
- This Tall Head allows for a 12-point deep socket to be used which eliminates the worry of stripping the head.
This ARP Harmonic Damper Bolt Kit is designed for the following 6.6L Duramax engines.
- Chevy/GMC Duramax 2001 to 2004 LB7
- Chevy/GMC Duramax 2004.5 2005 LLY
- Chevy/GMC Duramax 2006 to 2007 LBZ
- Chevy/GMC Duramax 2007.5 to 2010 LMM
- Chevy/GMC Duramax 2011 to 2016 LML and LGH
The ARP Duramax Crankshaft Balancer Bolt Kit includes:
- One Pro Series balancer bolt.
- One 1/2 ounce packet of ARP Ultra-Torque fastener.
The ARP 129-2503 GM Duramax 6.6L Harmonic Balancer Bolt is designed for use with the ARP 200-8793 GM Duramax 6.6L Harmonic Damper Washer.
All of the Automotive Racing Products are MADE IN THE USA!