ARP 129-2503 DURAMAX 6.6L TURBODIESEL HARMONIC DAMPER BOLT KIT
This ARP 129-2503 GM Duramax 6.6L Harmonic Balancer Bolt is designed to deliver superior strength and torque retention. With a premium-grade steel construction and corrosion-resistant finish, this balancer bolt ensures maximum crankshaft damper retention and reliability.
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
As the crankshaft in your 6.6L Duramax flexes and twists, the harmonic balancer is absorbing incredible amounts of kinetic energy. To ensure that the crankshaft balancer is locked in position, ARP has developed these ultra-high-strength 200,000 psi crankshaft bolts that let you exert the maximum clamping force between the damper and the crankshaft. The ARP Harmonic Balancer Bolt Kits ensure your vibration damper is properly registered to the crankshaft of the engine.
Duramax 6.6L Diesel Harmonic Balancer Bolt Kit Features:
- The Duramax Damper Bolt is a 1/4" thick stud
- The damper Bolt head is Extra tall.
- This Tall Head allows for a 12-point deep socket to be used, eliminating the worry of stripping the head.
This ARP Harmonic Damper Bolt Kit is designed for the following 6.6L Duramax engines.
- Chevy/GMC Duramax 2001 to 2004 LB7
- Chevy/GMC Duramax 2004.5 2005 LLY
- Chevy/GMC Duramax 2006 to 2007 LBZ
- Chevy/GMC Duramax 2007.5 to 2010 LMM
- Chevy/GMC Duramax 2011 to 2018 LML and LGH
The ARP Duramax Crankshaft Balancer Bolt Kit includes:
- One Pro Series balancer bolt.
- One 1/2 ounce packet of ARP Ultra-Torque fastener.
The ARP 129-2503 GM Duramax 6.6L Harmonic Balancer Bolt is designed for use with the ARP 200-8793 GM Duramax 6.6L Harmonic Damper Washer.
All of the Automotive Racing Products are MADE IN THE USA!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.6L Duramax
- Flow Rate :
- Item Number: ARP 129-2503
- Make : : Chevy | GMC
- Model: Duramax
- Year : 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016
- Manufacturer Part No: ARP 129-2503
- Product Application: 2001 to 2016 GM 6.6L Duramax Diesel Engines
- Height: 8
- Width: 8
- Brand: Automotive Racing Products
FAQ: Why do I need the ARP Vibration Damper Bolt kit?
To ensure that the harmonic balancer is locked in position, ARP has developed ultra-strong 200,000 psi bolts that let you exert maximum clamping force.
- Part Number: 129-2503
- Manufacturer: ARP
- Product Note: In order to ensure the retention of your Harmonic Damper, KLM Performance recommends the ARP 129-2503 GM Duramax 6.6L Harmonic Balancer Bolt is used in conjunction with the ARP 200-8793 GM Duramax 6.6L Harmonic Damper Washer.