ARP 200-8793 Chevrolet 6.6L Duramax Harmonic Damper Washer
As the crankshaft in your 6.6L Duramax flexes and twists, the harmonic balancer is absorbing incredible amounts of kinetic energy. To ensure that the crankshaft balancer is locked in position, ARP has developed this Chevrolet 6.6L Duramax Harmonic Damper Washer Kit. This Harmonic Damper Hardware Kit is used to ensure you're able to exert the maximum clamping force between the damper and the crankshaft.
Duramax 6.6L Diesel Harmonic Balancer Washer Kit Features:
- Solves the tight clearance issues encountered when installing a Harmonic Damper on your Duramax.
- Wide area washer
- CNC Machined washer
- Chamfered Inside Diameter Beveled Edge.
- Cold Forged Steel
- Heat Treated
- ARP 200-8793 Black Washer-18mm ID x 2.90 OD
This ARP 200-8793 Washer is designed for installation on the following 6.6L Duramax engines.
- Chevy/GMC Duramax 2001 to 2004 LB7
- Chevy/GMC Duramax 2004.5 to 2005 LLY
- Chevy/GMC Duramax 2006 to 2007 LBZ
- Chevy/GMC Duramax 2007.5 to 2010 LMM
- Chevy/GMC Duramax 2011 to 2016 LML and LGH
The ARP 200-8793 Duramax Crankshaft Balancer Washer includes:
- One 8740 parallel ground washer with a chamfered inside diameter.
The ARP 200-8793 GM Duramax 6.6L Harmonic Damper Washer is designed for use with the ARP 129-2503 GM Duramax 6.6L Harmonic Balancer Bolt
All of the ARP products are MADE IN THE USA!
engine: 6.6L Duramax
Item Number: 200-8793
Make: : Chevy | GMC
Model: 2500HD | 3500HD | 4500 | 5500
Year: 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016
Manufacturer Part No: ARP 200-8793
Product Application: 2001 to 2016 GM 6.6L Duramax Diesel Engines
FAQ: Why do I need the ARP Harmonic Damper Washer?
To ensure that the harmonic balancer is locked in position, ARP has developed this ultra-strong chamfered washer with a tapered inside diameter to ensure proper fitment on engines with a clearance issue.