ARP 200-8793 Chevrolet 6.6L Duramax Harmonic Damper Washer
ARP Chevrolet and GMC 6.6L Harmonic Damper Chamfered Washer Is In Stock And Ready To Ship
As the crankshaft in your 6.6L Duramax flexes and twists, the harmonic balancer absorbs incredible amounts of kinetic energy. To ensure that the crankshaft balancer is locked in position, ARP has developed this Chevrolet 6.6L Duramax Harmonic Damper Washer Kit. This Harmonic Damper Hardware Kit is used to ensure you're able to exert the maximum clamping force between the damper and the crankshaft. ARP Duramax Damper Washer is IN STOCK AND READY FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT.
Duramax 6.6L Diesel Harmonic Balancer Washer Kit Features:
- Solves the tight clearance issues encountered when installing a Harmonic Damper on your Duramax.
- Wide area washer
- CNC Machined washer
- Chamfered Inside Diameter Beveled Edge.
- Cold Forged Steel
- Heat Treated
- ARP 200-8793 Black Washer-18mm ID x 2.90 OD
This ARP 200-8793 Washer is designed for installation on the following 6.6L Duramax engine Harmonic Dampers.
- Chevy/GMC Duramax 2001 to 2004 LB7
- Chevy/GMC Duramax 2004.5 to 2005 LLY
- Chevy/GMC Duramax 2006 to 2007 LBZ
- Chevy/GMC Duramax 2007.5 to 2010 LMM
- Chevy/GMC Duramax 2011 to 2018 LML and LGH
The ARP 200-8793 Duramax Crankshaft Balancer Washer includes:
- One 8740 parallel ground washer with a chamfered inside diameter.
The ARP 200-8793 GM Duramax 6.6L Harmonic Damper Washer is designed for use with the ARP 129-2503 GM Duramax 6.6L Harmonic Balancer Bolt
All of the ARP products are MADE IN THE USA!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.6L Duramax
- Flow Rate :
- Item Number: 200-8793
- Make: Chevy | GMC
- Model : 2500HD | 3500HD | 4500 | 5500
- Year : 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018
- Manufacturer Part No: ARP 200-8793
- Product Application: 2001 to 2018 GM 6.6L Duramax Diesel Engines
- Height: 8
- Width: 8
- Brand: ARP - Automotive Racing Products
FAQ: Why do I need the ARP Harmonic Damper Washer?
To ensure that the harmonic balancer is locked in position, ARP has developed this ultra-strong chamfered washer with a tapered inside diameter to ensure proper fitment on engines with a clearance issue.
- Part Number: 200-8793
- Washer Material: ARP 8740 Chrome Moly Steel
- Material Finish: Black Oxide Finish M18 ID 2.900 OD
- Product Note: