2007.5 to 2024 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins ARP 147-2503 Harmonic Balancer Bolt Kit
ARP 147-2503 CUMMINS 6.7L 24V TURBO DIESEL HARMONIC BALANCER - DAMPER BOLT KIT
This ARP 147-2503 Pro Series Harmonic Damper Bolt Kit application:
- 2007.5 to 2024 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 6.7L turbo diesel.
- 2007.5 to 2024 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins 6.7L turbo diesel.
- 2007.5 to 2024 Dodge Ram 4500 Cummins 6.7L turbo diesel.
- 2007.5 to 2024 Dodge Ram 5500 Cummins 6.7L turbo diesel.
- All 2007.5 to Current Model 6.7L Cummins ISB Series diesel.
As the crankshaft in your Cummins 6.7L flexes and twists, the harmonic balancer absorbs an incredible amount of kinetic energy. To ensure that the balancer is locked in position, ARP has developed the Pro Series Harmonic Damper Bolt Kit. This Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L Diesel uses the Ultra Durable 200,000 psi bolts to exert maximum clamping force between the Harmonic Damper and the crankshaft.
Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Diesel Harmonic Balancer Bolt Kit Features:
- 1/4" thick stud
- Wide area washer
- Extra tall 12-point bolt head.
- Harmonic Damper Bolt Features a 1.725" under head length.
- It accepts a deep socket and eliminates the worry of stripping the head.
- Bolts and washers have a rate of 200,000 PSI tensile strength.
The ARP Dodge 6.7L Cummins Crankshaft Balancer Bolt Kit includes:
- Four M12 x 1.25 8740 Pro Series balancer bolts.
- Four 8740 parallel-ground washers.
- One 1/2 oz. ARP Ultra-Torque fastener packet
ARP 6.7L Cummins 24V Diesel Harmonic Damper Bolt Kit Installation Instructions.
The ARP Pro Series Balancer Bolt Kit contain mounting hardware that is cold-forged and heat-treated to ensure the molecular integrity of the metal. The ARP’s Pro Series balancer bolt kits feature improved reliability, high strength, and the best design to ensure durability and the retention of your crankshaft damper.
NOTE: The correct socket size for the Harmonic Damper Bolt Kit is 14MM 12 Point Socket.
The ARP 150-2503 Harmonic Damper Balancer Bolt Kit is MADE IN THE USA!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.7L Cummins ISB Series Diesel Engines
- Item Number: ARP 147-2503
- Make : : Cummins | Dodge
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
Year : 2007.5 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024
- Manufacturer Part No: 147-2503
- Product Application: 2007.5 to current model Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins diesel engines.
- Height: 4
- Width : 8
- Brand: ARP
- FAQ: Why do I need the ARP 147-2503 Dodge 6.7L Cummins Balancer Bolt Kit? The 6.7L Cummins Harmonic Damper Bolt Kit ensures that your crankshaft balancer is locked in the correct position as the crankshaft flexes and twists. Your engine harmonic balancer absorbs incredible amounts of kinetic energy, and the ARP 147-2503 crankshaft balancer bolt kit ensures the balancer is locked in position with these ultra-strong 200,000 psi bolts and 1/4˝ wide washers provide the enhanced reliability and increased strength you need.
- Part Number: 147-2503
- Manufacturer: ARP - Automotive Racing Products
- Product Note: ARP 147-2503 Harmonic Balancer Bolt Kit for the 2007.5 to current model Ram trucks with the 6.7L Cummins ensures your Viscous Harmonic Balancer is adequately attached to the crankshaft with these Four ultra-strong ARP 200,000 psi mounting bolts.