ARP 230-5401 Chevy and GM 6.6L Duramax Diesel Main Stud Kit
The ARP 230-5401 Duramax Diesel Main Stud Kit applications:
- 2001 to 2004 Chevy and GMC 6.6L LB7 Duramax vehicles.
- 2004.5 to 2006 Chevy and GMC 6.6L LLY Duramax vehicles.
This ARP 230-5401 Duramax Diesel Main Stud Kit is a must for high horsepower LB7 Duramax and LLY Duramax engines.
By installing the ARP 230-5401 Chevy GM 6.6L Duramax Diesel Main Stud Kit, you will keep the main caps from walking at high RPMs with increased power levels.
This ARP Chevy Duramax Diesel Main Stud Kit is capable of achieving a clamping load of 180,000 psi. with the 8740 Chrome Moly material. These Chevy Duramax Diesel Main Studs are finished in a Black oxide coating for corrosion and abrasion resistance. There is not a better main stud kit on the market then the ARP 230-5401 Chevy Duramax Diesel Main Stud Kit.
Sold as a complete kit ready for installation this Duramax Main Stud Kit includes 12-pt nuts and parallel-ground washers. Every ARP 230-5401 GM 6.6L Duramax Diesel Main Stud Kit meets or exceeds the most stringent aerospace specifications.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.6L Duramax
- Item Number : ARP 230-5401
- Make : : Chevy | GMC
- Model : 2500 | 3500
- Year : 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006
- Manufacturer Part No : ARP 230-5401
- Product Application : 2001 to 2006 Chevy and GMC 2500HD, 3500, 4500, and 5500 series trucks with the 6.6L Duramax.
- Height : 2
- Width : 5
- Brand : ARP
- FAQ : Do I need to install an ARP Main Stud Kit in my Chevrolet or GMC 6.6L Duramax Motor? These ARP main studs are designed to hold down the main bearing caps which secure the crankshaft in your engine block. The ARP main studs dramatically reduce the main cap walking and fretting. These ARP main stud kits are designed to keep the crankshaft securely locked in place within your motor. Using the proper fasteners to complete this job will help ensure a trouble-free life for your high performance engine.
- Part Number : 230-5401
- Manufacturer : Applied Performance Products
- Product Note : This ARP Duramax Main Stud Kit is an American made product designed to keep your Powerstroke together when power levels are increased.