ARP 234-2503 Harmonic Damper Bolt Kit
As the crankshaft in your V8 General Motors V8 rotates, it is forced to endure massive dynamics loads. The engine's crankshaft flexes and twists transmitting these loads to the engine's harmonic balancer is absorbing incredible amounts of kinetic energy. To ensure that the crankshaft balancer is locked in position, ARP has developed these ultra-high-strength 200,000 psi Harmonic Balancer Boltsthat let you exert the maximum clamping force between the damper and the crankshaft. The use of the ARP 234-2503 Harmonic Balancer Bolt ensures the damper is registered correctly to the crankshaft and that it will stay in place throughout the entire RPM band.
The ARP Harmonic Damper Bolt Kit For the GM LS Engines 4.8L, 5.3L, 5.7L, 6.0L, 6.2L LS1, and LS3 Series Engines:
- 1994 to 200 4.8L V8 294 Cubic Inch.
- 2003 to 2014 5.3L V8 325 Cubic Inch
- 1997 to 2014 5.7L V8 350 Cubic Inch
- 1999 to 2013 6.0L V8 364 Cubic inch
- 2011 to 2014 6.2L V8 376 Cubic inch
- 2006 to 2013 7.0L V8 427 Cubic inch
ARP 234-2503 Balancer Bolt and Washer Specifications:
- M16 X 2.0 Thread
- 4.325" Under Head Length
- The extra tall 12-point 1" 1/16th Inch head that accepts a deep socket and eliminates the worry of stripping the head.
- One 1/2 Ounce Packet of ARP Ultra-Torque
- Installation Instructions
The ARP Harmonic Damper Bolt Kit for the Chevrolet Gen III/LS Series small-block engine is MADE IN THE USA!