ARP 247-5408 Dodge Ram Cummins6.7L DieselMain Stud Kit
This 247-5408 Main Stud Kit For The Dodge Cummins 6.7L 2019 Plus model years has not been released yet so please check back for availability.
The ARP 247-5408 Main Stud Kit with the factory Girdle applications:
2019 to 2022 model Dodge Ram trucks with the Cummins 6.7L diesel engine
- 2019 to 2022 Dodge Ram 2500 series trucks with the 6.7L Cummins
- 2019 to 2022 Dodge Ram 3500 series trucks with the 6.7L Cummins
- 2019 to 2022 Dodge Ram 4500 series trucks with the 6.7L Cummins
- 2019 to 2022 Dodge Ram 5500 series trucks with the 6.7L Cummins
- 2019 to 2022 Model 6.7L Cummins ISB motors.
The ARP 247-5408 6.7L Cummins Diesel Main Stud Kit features and benefits:
- The kit provides a 30 percent increase in strength over the OEM main bolts currently used in your motor.
- Made from the Applied Racing Products proprietary ARP 8740 material.
- Capable of achieving a clamping load of 220,000 psi.
- Eliminates the risk of the main cap walking and fretting.
- Main Studs protect your cylinder block threads.
- There is not a better main stud kit on the market than this Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Diesel Main Stud Kit.
- This main stud kit contains the bolts required to lock the factory girdle with the block stiffener plate.
- Every ARP Dodge Cummins Diesel Main Stud Kit meets or exceeds the most stringent aerospace specifications.
- This Cummins Main Stud Kit offers increased strength and durability.
- Installation is recommended for the engine used in Extreme applications.
- This 6.7L Cummins diesel main stud kit is for motors with the Cummins Factory Girdle.
ARP 247-5408 Dodge 6.7L Cummins Diesel Main Stud Kit is MADE IN THE USA