ARP 247-5408 2019 Plus Ram Cummins 6.7L Diesel Main Stud Kit
NOTE: This 247-5408 Main Stud Kit For The Dodge Cummins 6.7L 2019 Plus model years has not been released yet so please check back for availability.
The ARP 247-5408 Main Stud Kit with the factory Girdle applications:
2019 to 2022 model Dodge Ram trucks with the Cummins 6.7L diesel engine
- 2019 to 2023 Ram 2500 series trucks with the 6.7L Cummins
- 2019 to 2023 Ram 3500 series trucks with the 6.7L Cummins
- 2019 to 2023 Ram 4500 series trucks with the 6.7L Cummins
- 2019 to 2023 Ram 5500 series trucks with the 6.7L Cummins
- 2019 to 2023 Model 6.7L Cummins ISB motors.
The ARP 247-5408 6.7L Cummins Diesel Main Stud Kit features and benefits:
- The ARP Main Stud Kit provides a 30 percent increase in strength over the OEM main bolts currently used in your motor.
- Made from the Applied Racing Products proprietary ARP 8740 material.
- Capable of achieving a clamping load of 220,000 psi.
- Eliminates the risk of the main cap walking and fretting.
- Main Studs protect your cylinder block threads.
- There is no better main stud kit on the market than this Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Diesel Main Stud Kit.
- This main stud kit contains the bolts required to lock the factory girdle with the block stiffener plate.
- Every ARP Dodge Cummins Diesel Main Stud Kit meets or exceeds the most stringent aerospace specifications.
- This Cummins Main Stud Kit offers increased strength and durability.
- Installation is recommended for the engine used in Extreme applications.
- This 6.7L Cummins diesel main stud kit is for motors with the Cummins Factory Girdle.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.7L Cummins
- Item Number: ARP 247-5408
Make: Dodge | Cummins
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
Year : 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 } 2023
- Manufacturer Part No: 247-5405
- Product Application: 2019 to 2023 Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 series trucks with the 6.7L Cummins Diesels.
- Height: 2
- Width : 5
- Brand: ARP
- FAQ: Why should I purchase the ARP Main Stud Kit for my 6.7L Cummins diesel engine? These ARP 247-5408 2019 Plus Ram 6.7L main studs provide a proven way to keep the lower end of your motor in place. When power levels are increased, the weak link factor becomes more prevalent, leading to engine failure. Lock your crankshaft into the block and add the power upgrades you need. The Main Stud is used for the installation of the Main Caps; The Main Caps hold your engine crankshaft on the lower end of the motor.
- Part Number: 247-5408
- Manufacturer: ARP - Automotive Racing Products
- Product Note The ARP 247-5408 main stud kits are designed to keep the crankshaft securely locked in position within your motor. Using these fasteners will help ensure a trouble-free life for your high performance diesel engine.