ARP Ford 6.7L Diesel Head Stud Kit for 2011 to Current Ford 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel
ARP 250-4301 2011 to 2021 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke Head Stud Kit is for the following models:
- 2011 to 2021 Ford F250 with the 6.7L Powerstroke
- 2011 to 2021 Ford F350 with the 6.7L Powerstroke
- 2011 to 2021 Ford F450 with the 6.7L Powerstroke
- 2011 to 2021 Ford F550 with the 6.7L Powerstroke
This ARP 250-4301 Diesel Head Stud Kit provides these benefits for your 2011-2021 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke.
- These fasteners are designed and manufactured under strict quality control measures.
- Provide a greater clamp load than the OEM Ford Head bolts.
- Without the ARP Diesel Head Stud Kit, you run a real risk of stretching your stock head bolts.
- Stretch or strained head studs will cause head gasket failure on your 6.7L Powerstroke
- Installation of the ARP diesel head studs provides the added compression load factor that keeps the cylinder head in place.
- The Head Stud Kit contains your high boost loads to prevent the chance of a head gasket failure.
- These ARP head studs for the 6.7L Ford are rated at 220,000 psi tensile strength.
- The ARP2000 alloy provides the clamping force required to keep cylinder heads from lifting due to higher combustion pressures.
- If your Ford 6.7L Powerstroke is running high boost the ARP Ford Diesel Head Stud Kit is good insurance against head gasket failure.
- There are no better cylinder head studs available than the ARP 250-4301 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel Head Stud Kit.
- The Fasteners are finished in a Black oxide coating for corrosion resistance.
- This ARP Diesel Head Stud Kit is sold as a complete kit including 12 point nuts & parallel-ground washers.
- Kit installation means Cylinder head alignment and gasket mating are a snap.
The 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel Head Stud Kit to ensure against head gasket failure.
Why do I need to replace the head studs in my Ford 6.7L Powerstroke?
Anyone performing power-enhancing upgrades on their Ford 6.7L Powerstroke needs the ARP 250-4301 Head Studs. ARP 250-4301 Diesel Head Studs replace the OEM torque-to-yield fasteners with superior clamping power. Adding additional power to the 6.7L Powerstroke is easy but the addition of power creates additional stress loads on the stock fasteners that engineers never intended them to handle. There are no better cylinder head studs available than the ARP 250-4301 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel Head Stud Kit.
The ARP 250-4301 Diesel Head Stud features:
This Automotive Racing Products 250-4301 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel Head Stud Kit is required when boost levels over 40 PSI occur. Without the 6.7L Head Stud Kit, you run a real risk of stretching your stock head bolts causing head gasket failure. Installation of the ARP 250-4301 Powerstroke Diesel Head Stud Kit is good insurance against head gasket failure.
Simply stated, there is not a better head stud kit on the market than the ARP 250-4301 kit. This 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel Head Stud Kit will keep your head in place!
The ARP 250-4301 6.7L Ford Powerstroke Diesel Head Stud Kit is MADE IN THE USA
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.7L Powerstroke
- Alloy: ARP2000 is an alloy steel that has a tensile strength of 220,000 PSI.
- Item Number : ARP 250-4301
- Make : Ford
- Model F250 | F350 | F450 | F550
Year : 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021
- Manufacturer Part No : 250-4301
- Product Application: 2011 to 2021 Ford F250, F350, F450, and F550 Super Duty trucks with the 6.7L Powerstroke engines.
- Height: 4
- Width : 10
- Brand: Automotive Racing Products
- FAQ : Do I need to use the ARP Ultra-Torque lube when installing these studs? Yes. the use of the ARP Ultra-Torque lube ensures an even, accurate clamp load and prevents thread galling. The lube should be used under the head of the bolt or the bearing surface of the nut and on the threads unless a thread sealer is used.
- Part Number: 250-4301
Manufacturer: ARP - Automotive Racing Products
- Product Note: The installation of the ARP 250-4301 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel Head Stud Kit ensures against head gasket failure because these extra heavy duty ARP 2000 alloy studs are rated at 220,000 psi tensile strength and provide the clamping force required to keep your 6.7L Powerstroke’s cylinder heads from lifting due to higher combustion pressures generated from the Powerstroke 6.7L Diesel.