ARP 250-6301 Ford 6.0L & 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel Rod Bolt Kit
Automotive Racing Products 250-6301 Powerstroke Diesel Rod Bolt Kit is for the following Powerstroke Turbo Diesel engines:
- 2008 to 2010 6.4L Powerstroke
- 2003 to 2009 6.0L Powerstroke
This ARP Ford 6.0/6.4L Powerstroke Rod Bolt Kits 250-6301 is a must-have engine component for a high-horsepower Ford 6.0L or 6.4L Powerstroke engine. The “weak link” in a connecting rod has always been the bolt, and nobody builds a better connecting rod bolt for a Powerstroke than ARP. The ARP Pro Series Wave-Loc rod bolts were designed for applications requiring high strength and reliability for your I-Beam piston rods.
The ARP 250-6301 Powerstroke Diesel Rod Bolt features:
- Made from the patented ARP2000 material that is heat-treated.
- Rod Bolts provide a tensile strength in the 220,000 psi range.
- Cycle testing shows the ARP 250-6301 Rod Bolt Kit is nearly five times more reliable than stock Ford Powerstroke rod bolts.
- Designed as a reusable connecting rod bolt.
The ARP 250-6301 6.0L and 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel Rod Bolts Kit contain:
- 16 ARP Rod Bolts
- 1 ARP Fastener Lubricant
- Installation Instructions
Automotive Racing Products includes a blister pack of the ARP Ultra-Torque with each ARP 250-6301 Powerstroke Diesel Rod Bolt Kit.
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 virus released upon the world, this part is on national backorder until mid-October. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
The ARP 250-6301 Powerstroke Diesel Rod Bolt Kit is MADE IN THE USA!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.0L Powerstroke | 6.4L Powerstroke
- Flow Rate :
- Item Number: ARP 250-6301
- Make: Ford
- Model : E-Series | Excursion | F250 | F350 | F450 | F550
- Year : 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010
- Manufacturer Part No : ARP 250-6301
- Product Application: 2003 to 2010 Ford Super Duty Trucks with the Powerstroke Diesel Engines
- Height: 1
- Width : 6
- Brand: ARP
- FAQ: Why do I need to purchase the ARP Rod Bolts for my Powerstroke Diesel Engine? ARP Pro series Ford connecting rod bolts are precision CNC-machined to exacting specifications and designed for optimum reliability. They are heat-treated and threads are rolled to provide up to ten times more fatigue strength. This makes them far superior to standard OEM fasteners in terms of durability, and fully capable of handling the extra stress of high-combustion engines.
- Part Number 250-6301
- Manufacturer: ARP - Automotive Racing Products
- Product Note :