Polaris RZR 800 XP 900 XP 1000 ARP Head Stud Kit
ARP Pro Series Cylinder Head Studs 288-4701
- ARP Polaris RZR 900cc Head Stud Kit
- ARP Polaris RZR 1000cc Head Stud Kit
A blown head gasket on your Polaris RZR will cause you to endure costly repairs. The Polaris stock cylinder head bolts from the factory are not designed for increased power levels in the motor. These OEM head bolts are prone to stripping and backing out. The installation of the Automotive Racing Products Head Stud Kit will give your Polaris RZR the strength it needs to keep running strong as it replaces all eight fasteners in the cylinder head. This Polaris Head Stud Kit Includes an Allen head for easy removal and installation of the new ARP studs. This direct factory replacement requires no drilling or tapping required for installation.
The ARP 288-4701 Polaris Razor head stud kit applications:
- 2015 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- 2016 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- 2018 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- 2019 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- 2020 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- 2021 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- 2022 Polaris RZR XP 1000
- 2015 Polaris RZR XP 900
- 2016 Polaris RZR XP 900
- 2017 Polaris RZR XP 900
- 2018 Polaris RZR XP 900
- 2019 Polaris RZR XP 900
- 2020 Polaris RZR XP 900
- 2015 Polaris RZR 800
- 2016 Polaris RZR 800
- 2017 Polaris RZR 800
- 2018 Polaris RZR 800
- 2019 Polaris RZR 800
ARP 288-4701 Polaris Razor Head Stud Kit head stud attributes:
- These precision head studs are manufactured to exact tolerances.
- Allows gaskets and cylinder heads to glide into position for perfect alignment. And are perfectly aligned.
- High-Performance Cylinder Head Studs are thread rolled after heat-treat, which gives them about 1000% (that's ten times) better fatigue strength.
- The head stud kit provides a more consistent clamping force that compensates for head gasket compression when the cylinder heads are installed.
- It helps prevent blown head gaskets and assures optimum engine sealing!
- The installation of this ARP Head Stud Kit is recommended when increasing the power lower of your Polaris RZR UTV.
- This high-quality head stud kit will increase torque output by replacing your OEM bolts.
- Constructed from premium quality heat-treated ARP2000 Alloy steel.
- These ARP Head Studs are to be torqued to 85 Foot / Pounds
The Polaris Razor Cylinder Head Stud Kit contains the following:
- Six ARP 8740 Cylinder Head Studs with Allen Heads
- Six 12 Point 8740 Nuts
- Six 8740 Washers Nuts
- Two ARP Bolts for the Cylinder
- One packet Of The ARP Assembly Lubricant.
- Installation Instructions
- ARP Stickers
You won't find a superior quality head stud from any other source on the market. Look for ARP stamped on each stud as your assurance of quality. Automotive Racing Products manufactures the best available Polaris Head Stud Kit for your UTV. The ARP head studs are used by professional engine builders in all forms of racing. The ARP Polaris stud kit installation is straightforward and allows for trouble-free increased power levels. KLM Performance highly recommends this kit for the increased clamping force needed when you are installing a new turbocharger or raising the engine's compression level.
If you have increased the power level of your Polaris 900CC / 1000CC Razor above the stock power level KLM Performance strongly recommends the purchase of the ARP 188-5401 Polaris RZR Main Stud Kit.
This Polaris Head Stud Kit is a must-have for race engines running High-Performance options like a turbocharger, big bore kit, or engines with increased compression levels. The ARP Polaris Head Stud Kit replaces all eight fasteners on the cylinder head with the ARP 8740 chromoly steel alloy. This High-Performance American Made ARP Cylinder To Head Stud Kit is designed for use on these Polaris engines. The 2014 to 2022 Polaris RZR 1000, RZR 900, RZR XP900, RZR 800, RZR4 1000, and RS1 engines.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 800 | XP1000 | XP900
- Head Stud Material: ARP 2000 Alloy
- Item Number: ARP 288-4701
- Make: Polaris
- Model: Razor | RZR
- Year : 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 } 2020 | 2021 | 2022
- Manufacturer Part No: ARP 288-4701
- Product Application: 2014 to 2022 Polaris RZR 1000, RZR 900, RZR XP900, RZR 800, RZR4 1000, and RS1 engines.
- Height: 4
- Width: 10
- Brand: ARP
- FAQ: Do I need to install the ARP Head Studs in my Polaris UTV? Any engine rebuild will obtain increased reliability from the installation of the ARP2000 Head Studs. These were studs specifically designed to withstand the high boost and horsepower these engines can produce with simple modifications the OEM studs were not designed to handle.
- Part Number: 288-4701
- Manufacturer: ARP
- Product Note: The ARP Pro Series cylinder head studs are cold-forged to ensure molecular integrity and heat-treated prior to thread rolling and machining. ARP Pro Series kits feature twelve-point nuts and hardened parallel washers for even load distribution and accurate torque readings. Please get in touch with KLM Performance if you have any questions regarding the proper part or application before purchasing this ARP Head Stud Kit. ARP products that have been opened are NON-RETURNABLE items. Please note that you have obtained the correct part before opening the factory-sealed package!