Bilstein Dodge Ram Replacement Front Steering Damper 2000 to 2013 4WD Ram 2500 and 3500 models
This Bilstein 5100 Series 46MM Steering Damper is sold as a single replacement steering damper shock for the new Dodge Ram T-Style steering linkage system. This high-performance Bilstein steering damper is designed as a direct replacement for the new and improved steering linkage only.
Upgrade your Dodge Ram steering with Bilstein's replacement steering damper. This direct factory replacement offers superior dampening compared to the OEM part, delivering better stability and control on the road. Compatible with T-Style and Y-Style steering on Rams between 2000-2013 4WD. Easily identify which type you have by looking at the mounting of your existing damper.
IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP
The Bilstein 33-170794 Dodge Ram 5100 Series Steering Damper works on the following vehicles that have upgraded to the new T-Style Steering assembly:
- 2003 to 2013 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4WD
- 2000 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4WD with the KLM Performance Upgraded T Style Steering Linkage.
Bilstein 33-170794 5100 Series Steering Damper Specifications:
- Collapsed Length 14.72" or 342MM
- Extended Length 23.64" or 600.5MM
- Shock Type 46MM Smooth Body Monotube Steering Stabilizer
- Finish Zinc Plated Steel Body with the Triple-C Technology Coating.
- Gas pressure monotube design eliminates cavitation and foaming
- Precise steering damping and control
- Reduces wear and tear of steering components
- Patented digressive valving
- O.E. Replacement 36mm & 46mm models
A Replacement Steering Damper is required if you have upgraded to the New Mopar T Style Steering assembly. This Bilstein Steering Damper is a hydraulic device that is quite similar to a shock absorber and is attached to the steering linkage and damps out the unwanted movement of the steering wheel due to road imperfections and steering kickback and created during everyday driving. The horizontal installation provides a smooth operation no matter what the temperature is while reducing vibrations that travel through the steering system to the driver.
NOTE: This Bilstein 5100 Series Steering Damper 33-170794 is an Eye to Eye 46 MM Smooth Body Steering Damper designed to be used on the 2000 to 2013 Dodge Ram 4WD trucks with an Eye-To-Eye Mount.
California Residents: Proposition 65 WARNING: This product MAY contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
by KLM Performance
- Engine : NA
- Item Number: Bilstein 33-170794
- Make: Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- Model: 2500 | 3500
- Year : 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013
- Manufacturer Part No: 33-170794
- Product Application: 2000 to 2013 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series 4X4 trucks with T Style Steering Linkage.
- Height: 6
- Width: 6
- Brand: Bilstein
- FAQ: Why is this Bilstein steering damper an excellent choice for my Dodge Ram truck? Bilstein 33-170794 5100 Series Steering Dampers are specifically valved and designed to help you maintain complete command of your 2000 to 2013 Dodge Ram truck. The 5100 Series Steering Damper provides improved control and steering response, allowing you to get the true feeling of your Dodge Ram truck's capabilities.
- Part Number 33-170794
- Manufacturer : Bilstein
- Product Note: Your OEM steering damper is a wear item that requires replacement. This Bilstein Steering Damper is attached to the steering linkage and controls the unwanted movement of the steering wheel due to road imperfections and steering kickback and is created during everyday driving.