6.7L Cummins 2882074 Engine Oil Pressure Sensor
This 2007.5 to 2018 Model year Ram Oil Pressure Switch Is IN STOCK AND READY FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT
Cummins turbo diesel engine Replacement Oil Pressure Sensor applications:
- 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Series trucks with the Cummins 5.9L turbo diesel.
- 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Series trucks with the Cummins 5.9L turbo diesel.
- 2007.5 to 2018 Dodge Ram 2500 Series trucks with the Cummins 6.7L turbo diesel.
- 2007.5 to 2018 Dodge Ram 3500 Series trucks with the Cummins 6.7L turbo diesel.
- 2007.5 to 2018 Dodge Ram 4500 Series trucks with the Cummins 6.7L turbo diesel.
- 2007.5 to 2018 Dodge Ram 5500 Series trucks with the Cummins 6.7L turbo diesel.
This Brand New OEM Cummins 2882074 Engine Oil Pressure Switch cross-reference:
- Mopar 68002994AB Oil Pressure Switch
Cummins 4955362 Oil Pressure Switch
Cummins Turbo Diesel Replacement Oil Pressure Switch Information:
- Length: 3.39
- Width: 1.77
- Height: 1.65
- Weight: 1.4 LBS
All Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item - Please Make Sure You Have Ordered The Correct Sensor For Your Engine!
This Replacement Oil Pressure Switch is a genuine OEM Cummins Oil Pressure Sensor; Switch is covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
What are the benefits obtained by purchasing an OEM Cummins part?
- Genuine Cummins Parts are backed with a manufacturer's warranty.
- Genuine Cummins Parts provide optimum engine efficiency and peak power levels you need to get the job done.
- OEM Cummins parts provide the exact fit for a straightforward installation, reducing downtime.
- Cummins parts ensure you're up and running for financial protection and peace of mind.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins | 6.7L Cummins
- Flow Rate :
- Item Number: Cummins 6456801
- Make : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- Year : 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018
- Manufacturer Part No: Cummins 6456801
- Product Application: 2007 Cummins 5.9L, 2007.5 to 2018 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 series trucks with 6.7L Cummins and 6.7L ISB turbo diesel engines.
- Height: 4
- Width: 5
- Brand: Cummins
FAQ: How does the Oil Pressure Sensor work?
The oil pressure sensor is actually an electronic transducer that allows more electricity to flow in direct proportion to the pressure applied to a pressure-sensitive medium. That electrical signal is translated to a pressure reading on the gauge on your dashboard. The oil pressure sensor is mounted on the outside of the engine block and connected by a drilled passage to a pressurized oil gallery for the sensor to read the current oil pressure being produced by your motor. What new pressure sensor will I receive with my order? You will obtain the 6456801 pressure sensor.
- Part Number: 6456801
- Manufacturer: Cummins
- Product Note: Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please ensure you have ordered the correct part for your Cummins diesel engine!