2003 to 2019 Dodge Ram Cummins 3947574 Serpentine Belt Tensioner Assembly
OEM Cummins Tensioner Assembly 3947574 is for 2003 to 2023 Model Dodge Ram Diesels.
Cummins 3947574 Belt Tensioner Assembly Applications:
- 2003 to 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 Cummins CR 5.9L engines
- 2004.5 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 Cummins CR 5.9L engines
- 2007.5 to 2009 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 Cummins 6.7L engines
- 2010 to 2022 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 Cummins 6.7L engines.
The Cummins 3947574 Belt Tensioner Assembly is for the following Dodge Ram trucks equipped with the Cummins 5.9L or 6.7L diesel.
- Dodge Ram 2500 2WD and 4WD
- Dodge Ram 3500 2WD and 4WD
- Dodge Ram 4500 2WD and 4WD
- Dodge Ram 5500 2WD and 4WD
This Cummins 3947574 Serpentine Belt Tensioner Assembly information:
- Cummins 3947574 Belt Tensioner Assembly is a spring-loaded pulley designed to keep the serpentine belt tension on the pulleys.
- This Belt Tensioner Assembly is considered a wear item and will need to be replaced.
- With time and distance, this Belt Tensioner Assemblies spring can weaken or break allowing the serpentine belt to come loose.
- Installing a new Cummins Belt Tensioner Assembly will keep the belt in the proper position and tension.
- This belt tensioner is a brand new OEM Cummins part.
Cummins 3947574 Belt Tensioner Assembly Cross Reference:
The use of the OEM Cummins 3947574 Belt Tensioner Assembly ensures:
- Optimum load-based serpentine belt tension for peak engine performance.
- A direct-fit for a straightforward installation.
- OEM high quality materials for long-term durability.
What are the benefits obtained by purchasing an OEM Cummins part?
- Genuine Cummins Parts are backed with a manufacturer's warranty.
- Genuine Cummins Parts provide optimum engine efficiency and peak power levels you need to get the job done.
- OEM Cummins parts provide the exact fit for a straightforward installation reducing your downtime.
- Cummins parts ensure you're up and running for financial protection and peace of mind.
Product Note: Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please make sure you have ordered the correct part for your Cummins diesel engine!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins | 6.7L Cummins
- Item Number: Cummins 3947574
- Make: Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- Year : 2003 | 2004 | 2004.5 | 2005 | 2005.5 | 2006 | 2007 | 2007.5 | 2008 | 2008.5 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022
- Manufacturer Part No: Cummins 3947574
- Product Application: 2003 to 2022 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 series trucks with the 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins Diesels
- Height: 4
- Width : 10
- Brand: Cummins
- FAQ: How do I know if my serpentine belt tensioner is bad? A failing serpentine belt tensioner will create an unusual noise that is emitted by the tensioner or the drive belts. This drive belt noise may resemble a squeal or a squeak, it is possible that the belt tensioner is loose. This new and unusual noise is apparent upon a cold start.
- Part Number: 3947574
- Manufacturer: Cummins
- Product Note: Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please make sure you have ordered the correct part for your Cummins diesel engine!