Dodge Ram 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins Replacement Oil Pan
This is the new, upgraded OEM Cummins version of the latest replacement oil pan now available for the Cummins 5.9L and Cummins 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel.
This new improved version of the Cummins 3949769 oil pan features:
- Constructed from a heavier gauge steel
- Pan is now reinforced at the flange.
The Cummins 3949769 replacement oil pan applications;
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L 24 Valve Cummins turbo diesel engine.
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L 24 Valve Cummins turbo diesel engine.
- 2007.5 to 2012 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L 24 Valve Cummins turbo diesel engine.
- 2007.5 to 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7L 24 Valve Cummins turbo diesel engine.
- 2007.5 to 2012 Dodge Ram 4500 6.7L 24 Valve Cummins turbo diesel engine.
- 2007.5 to 2012 Dodge Ram 5500 6.7L 24 Valve Cummins turbo diesel engine.
This replacement Oil Pan is a Genuine Cummins Part which includes the Oil Pan only.
The required Cummins oil pan gasket must be purchased separately to ensure a leak-proof installation. The use of the OEM Cummins upgraded composite gasket provides a superior seal and increased durability to the engine block. This is the most current version replacement oil pan gasket available for both the 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins engines used in the Dodge Ram trucks. This is a new oil pan gasket design that features an improved design with a metal retainer ring and an interior polymer sealing ring. The 5522189 gasket is a superior Improved oil pan gasket is a substantial upgrade over the prior generation felt gaskets used on these engines.
This OEM Cummins turbo diesel oil pan cross-references to:
- Mopar 68043300AA
- Mopar 38038821AA
This OEM Cummins 3949769 Replacement Oil Pan for the 2003 to 2012 Dodge Ram trucks provides these Benefits:
- Purchasing Genuine Cummins parts means you get a precision-designed product.
- Cummins parts are manufactured at state-of-the-art facilities.
- Strict quality control measures and diligent testing that ensures the replacement parts perform at Cummins factory-specified levels of efficiency,
- Genuine Cummins parts come with a full factory warranty, giving you peace of mind and financial protection.
- Only Genuine Cummins parts provide the reliability and durability you need to stay on the road.
NOTE: We strongly recommend the purchase of this listed Cummins 552189 composite oil pan gasket when purchasing this oil pan. The use of this new and improved oil pan gasket will help to ensure a long-term leakproof seal on the lower engine of your Cummins diesel engine!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins | 6.7L Cummins
- Item Number : Cummins 3949769
- Make : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- Year : 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2007.5 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2012
- Manufacturer Part No: Cummins 3949769
- Product Application: 2003 to 2012 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 series trucks with the 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins Diesels.
- Height: 11
- Width : 14
- Brand: Cummins
FAQ: Is this the same pan offered by Mopar as part number 680433300AA?
Yes, this is the very same replacement oil pan produced by Cummins the engine manufacturer. The Cummins part number 3949769 is offered at a far more reasonable price point.
- Part Number: 3949769
- Manufacturer: Cummins
- Product Note: OEM Cummins Replacement Oil Pan