Dodge Ram 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins Replacement Oil Pan
This is the new upgraded OEM version of the latest replacement oil pan now available for the Cummins 5.9L and Cummins 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel.
This new improved version of the Cummins 3949769 oil pan features:
- Constructed from a heavier gauge steel
- Pan is now reinforced at the flange.
The Cummins 3949769 replacement oil pan applications;
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L 24 Valve Cummins turbo diesel engine.
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L 24 Valve Cummins turbo diesel engine.
- 2007.5 to 2012 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L 24 Valve Cummins turbo diesel engine.
- 2007.5 to 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7L 24 Valve Cummins turbo diesel engine.
- 2007.5 to 2012 Dodge Ram 4500 6.7L 24 Valve Cummins turbo diesel engine.
- 2007.5 to 2012 Dodge Ram 5500 6.7L 24 Valve Cummins turbo diesel engine.
This replacement Oil Pan is a Genuine Cummins Part which includes the Oil Pan only.
The required Cummins oil pan gasket must be purchased separately to ensure a leak-proof installation.
This OEM Cummins turbo diesel oil pan cross-references to:
- Mopar 68043300AA
- Mopar 38038821AA
engine: 5.9L Cummins |6.7L Cummins
Item Number: Cummins 3949769
Make: : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
Model: 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
Year: 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2007.5 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2012
Manufacturer Part No: Cummins 3949769
Product Application: 2003 to 2012 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500 and 5500 series trucks with the 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins Diesels.
FAQ: Is this the same pan offered by Mopar as part number 680433300AA?
Yes, this is the very same replacement oil pan produced by Cummins the engine manufacturer. The Cummins part number 3949769 is offered at a far more reasonable price point.
Part Number: 3949769
Product Note: OEM Cummins Replacement Oil Pan