Cummins 4326849 Engine Oil Pressure Sensor
Cummins 4326849 24 Valve diesel engine Replacement Oil Pressure Sensor applications:
- 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 trucks with the Cummins 5.9L turbo diesel.
- 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram 3500 trucks with the Cummins 5.9L turbo diesel.
The 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins has an engine oil pressure sensor that is used to measure the engine’s oil pressure. A properly functioning oil pressure sensor is vital because if the engine is operated with little or no oil pressure, the engine will seize. A failed oil pressure sensor can lead to a no-start condition. This Brand New Cummins 4326849 Engine Oil Pressure Switch is the most current version of this oil pressure sending unit available.
- Mopar 5012991AE Oil Pressure Switch
Cummins Turbo Diesel Replacement Oil Pressure Switch Information:
- Length: 3.39
- Width: 1.77
- Height: 1.65
- Weight: 1.4 LBS
The Cummins 4326849 Engine Oil Pressure Sensor supersedes:
- Cummins 4088390
- Cummins 4921511
- Mopar 5011434AA
- Mopar 5012991AA
- Mopar 5012991AB
- Mopar 5012991AC
- Mopar 5012991AD
- Mopar 5012991AE
This Oil Pressure Switch is a genuine OEM Cummins part that is backed by the manufacturer's warranty.
This replacement Oil Pressure Sending unit is the latest version part available for the 1998.5 to 202 Dodge Ram diesel trucks. This oil pressure sender is a genuine Cummins part that contains three pins electrical connectors.
What are the benefits obtained by purchasing an OEM Cummins part?
- Genuine Cummins Parts are backed with a manufacturer's warranty.
- Genuine Cummins Parts provide optimum engine efficiency and peak power levels you need to get the job done.
- OEM Cummins parts provide the exact fit for a straightforward installation reducing your downtime.
- Cummins parts ensure you're up and running for financial protection and peace of mind.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins
- Item Number: Cummins 4326849
- Make : : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500
- Year : 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002
- Manufacturer Part No: Cummins 4326849
- Product Application: 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 Series trucks with the 5.9L Cummins
- Height: 4
- Width : 5
- Brand: Cummins
FAQ: How does the Cummins 5.9L Oil Pressure Sensor work?
The oil pressure sensor is actually an electronic transducer that allows more electricity to flow in direct proportion to the pressure applied to a pressure-sensitive medium. That electrical signal is translated to a pressure reading on the gauge on your dashboard. The oil pressure sensor is mounted on the outside of the engine block and connected by a drilled passage to a pressurized oil gallery for the sensor to read the current oil pressure being produced by your motor.
- Part Number: 4326849
- Manufacturer: Cummins
- Product Note: Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please make sure you have ordered the correct part for your Cummins diesel engine!