Cummins Engine Temperature Sensor 4897224
Cummins 4897224 Coolant Temperature Sensor Applications:
- 2003 to 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 with the 5.9L Cummins Diesel
- 2003 to 2004 Dodge Ram 3500 with the 5.9L Cummins Diesel
The ECT or engine coolant temperature sensor determines and measures the engine's temperature for proper engine operation and fuel economy. And it can also regulate the vehicle's engine's temperature. This temperature sensor works by measuring the heat that the thermostat or coolant is giving off.
This is an OEM Cummins replacement part that is back by the Cummins Warranty.
NOTE: This Cummins 4897224 Replacement Coolant Temperature Sensor for the 2003 to 2004 Dodge Ram trucks with the 5.9L Cummins turbo diesel engine. This temperature sensor will not work on the 2004.5 High Output 5.9L Cummins engine!
What are the benefits obtained by purchasing an OEM Cummins part?
- Genuine Cummins Parts are backed with a manufacturer's warranty.
- Genuine Cummins Parts provide optimum engine efficiency and peak power levels you need to get the job done.
- OEM Cummins parts provide the exact fit for a straightforward installation reducing your downtime.
- Cummins parts ensure you're up and running for financial protection and peace of mind.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins
- Flow Rate :
- Item Number: Cummins 4897224
- Make: Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500
- Year: 2003 | 2004
- Manufacturer Part No: Cummins 4897224
- Product Application: 2003 to 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks with the 5.9L Cummins diesel engines.
- Height: 4
- Width : 5
- Brand: Cummins
- FAQ :
- Part Number 4897224
- Manufacturer: Cummins
- Product Note: Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please make sure you have ordered the correct part for your Cummins diesel engine!