2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins Intake Air Temperature Sensor - IAT Sensor
Your Cummins turbo diesel engine uses an intake air temperature sensor to determine changes in the intake air stream. The pressure changes are used to indicate engine load, boost, operational elevation, and other pressure variables that enable your ECU to make necessary changes so your diesel can run at peak performance.
IN STOCK AND READY FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT
The Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins Replacement Air Intake Sensor applications:
- All 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks.
- All 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks.
- All 2004.5 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks.
- All 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks.
- All 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks.
- All 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks.
This Cummins 4984570 Temperature Sensor applications:
- Cummins 4B 3.9L
- Cummins B 4.5L
- Cummins 6B 5.9L
- Cummins B 6.7L
- Cummins QSB
- Cummins ISB
If your Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel truck is experiencing decreased engine performance, it could be the Air Intake Temperature Sensor. Mopar uses this sensor on the 2003 to 2009 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks with the 5.9L Cummins diesel engine. This Cummins 5.9L Sensor Temperature Barometric, Absolute Pressure, Temperature/Pressure sensor is located downstream of the air cleaner housing. The Ambient Air Sensor is Located in the air cleaner), Includes MAP Sensor, Located in the air cleaner housing Stamped - 4062313, Mounts to air cleaner housing, Sensor mounts to air cleaner box.
Cummins Air Intake Sensor Cross References:
- Mopar 5139278AA Sensor Pressure Temperature
- Mopar 68430061AA Sensor Pressure Temperature
- Mopar 53032649AA Sensor Pressure Temperature
- Mopar 68430063AA Air Temperature Barometric Absolute Pressure
- Cummins 4062313 IAT Sensor