Cummins 5264566 Gasket, Connection Air Intake Gasket
This Cummins 6.7L Intake Manifold Gasket is often referred to as a grid heater gasket, intake horn gasket, or intake gasket on the 6.7L Cummins.
This Cummins 5264566 rectangular intake gasket applications:
- Works on the intake.
- Sold on an individual basis.
This Cummins Air Intake Connection Gasketis not designed for reuse!
- This is a brand new OEM Cummins replacement gasket.
The Cummins 5264566 Replacement Gasket Connection applications:
- For the 2007.5 to 2018 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 6.7L models.
- For the 2007.5 to 2018 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins 6.7L models.
- For the 2007.5 to 2018 Dodge Ram 4500 Cummins 6.7L models.
- For the 2007.5 to 2018 Dodge Ram 5500 Cummins 6.7L models.
One of these Cummins 5264566 Dodge Ram 6.7L Gasket is required when performing the following work:
- Heater Grid Deletion
- Intake Horn Replacement
- Injector repair or replacement
This Cummins 5264566 Intake Horn Gasket supersedes the following Cummins part numbers:
- Cummins 4940849
- Mopar 68024672AB
The Cummins 5264566 Gasket is the most current version replacement gasket available.
This OEM Cummins Cummins 5264566 Intake Manifold Gasket Benefits:
Purchasing Genuine Cummins parts means you get a precision-designed product.
- Cummins parts are manufactured at state-of-the-art facilities.
- Cummins Parts are constructed with strict quality control measures and diligent testing to ensure the replacement parts perform at Cummins factory-specified efficiency levels.
- Genuine Cummins parts come with a full factory warranty, giving you peace of mind and financial protection.
- Only Genuine Cummins parts provide the reliability and durability you need to stay on the road.
This OEM Cummins replacement air horn intake gasket is sold individually. One gasket is required for the reinstallation of your Intake Air Horn on your 2007.5 to 2018 Dodge Ram with the 6.7L Cummins diesel engine.