6.7L Cummins Common Rail 190 Degree Thermostat With O-Ring
6.7L Cummins ISB and 6.7L QSB 190 Degree Replacement Thermostat Upgrade your Dodge Ram 6.7 Cummins with a Cummins 5627589 Thermostat that offers reliable performance, accurate temperature control, and a 190-degree temperature range. This thermostat is built to Cummins OEM specification standards and ensures reliable and efficient engine operation.
This OEM Cummins 190° thermostat kit is designed for 2007.5 to 2009 and the 2013 to 2024 6.7L Ram Cummins Turbo Diesel trucks. This kit ensures maximum engine efficiency and durability, providing reliable and consistent cooling temperature control. Backed by Cummins, this thermostat is in stock and ready for immediate shipment.
This Cummins 5627589 190 Degree Thermostat application:
- 2007.5 to 2024 Dodge Ram 2500 trucks with the 6.7L Turbo Diesel Engine.
- 2007.5 to 2024 Dodge Ram 3500 trucks with the 6.7L Turbo Diesel Engine.
- 2007.5 to 2024 Dodge Ram 4500 trucks with the 6.7L Turbo Diesel Engine.
- 2007.5 to 2024 Dodge Ram 5500 trucks with the 6.7L Turbo Diesel Engine.
- 2007.5 to 2024 QSB 6.7L Turbo Diesel Engine.
- 2007.5 to 2024 ISB 6.7L Turbo Diesel Engine.
The Cummins 190 Degree Thermostat Kit includes:
- Cummins 190 Degree Thermostat
- Cummins 190 Degree Thermostat Nirilite Seal
- This Cummins Thermostat is an Original Equipment Manufacturer part, the latest version of the same element made and installed at the factory where the engine was produced.
- When you order the Cummins 5292712 Thermostat, you will receive the new Cummins 5627589 replacement thermostat which has superseeded the 5292712.
The Cummins 5292712 190 Degree Thermostat has now been superseded to the most current version of the thermostat for the Dodge Ram and Ram trucks. The Cummins 5627589 190 Thermostat supersedes the following Cummins part numbers:
- Cummins 5627589
- Cummins 5272712
- Cummins 4929644
- Cummins 3974371
- Cummins 4929644
Replacement OEM Cummins 190 Degree Replacement Thermostat and Seal Kit are for the 6.7L Cummins installed in the Dodge Ram and Cummins powered trucks as well as the ISB and QSB 6.7L Cummins engines.
The use of this OEM Cummins 190 Degree Thermostat ensures:
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- High Quality Materials were used in the construction of this replacement part.
- Maintains the correct engine operating temperatures are maintained for optimum engine performance.
What are the benefits obtained by purchasing an OEM Cummins Thermostat?
- Genuine Cummins Parts are backed with a manufacturer's warranty.
- Genuine Cummins Parts provide optimum engine efficiency and peak power levels you need to get the job done.
- OEM Cummins parts provide the exact fit for a straightforward installation, reducing downtime.
- Cummins parts ensure you're up and running for financial protection and peace of mind.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.7L Cummins
- Item Number: Cummins 5627589
- Make : : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
Year : 2007.5 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024
- Manufacturer Part No: Cummins 5627589
- Product Application : 2007.5 to 2024 QSB 6.7L, ISB 6.7L, Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 6.7L Cummins
- Height: 5
- Width: 5
- Brand: Cummins
- FAQ: What does the Cummins 190 Degree Thermostat do?
- The Dodge Ram Cummins 190-Degree Thermostat allows low-temperature coolant from the radiator into the engine to keep the operating temperature within a predetermined range.
- What are the warning signs that you may have a defective thermostat?
- The warning signs that you're operating a Dodge Cummins 6.7L with a bad thermostat are the inability to generate engine heat or the operation of high engine coolant temperatures. These are signs the thermostat is now stuck in the open or closed position. A defective thermostat will cause the engine to operate below the correct operating temperature or overheat.
- How do I know if this is my Dodge Ram truck's correct 6.7L Cummins Thermostat?
- Please use the contact us link and provide us with the ESN - Engine Serial Number or Last Eight Digits of your VIN - Vehicle Identification number, and we will look up the correct part for your Dodge Ram truck.
- What is the best advice on how to correct these symptoms?
- If you are currently experiencing any of these symptoms, it's time to replace the Cummins 5627589 190 Degree Thermostat yourself to alleviate this issue.
- What if I choose a lower-priced Thermostat?
- Using a less expensive thermostat is a prime example of getting what you pay for. The Cummins turbo diesel is designed for peak operating performance when it runs at the correct operating temperature. After learning this lesson, many customers have purchased the OEM Cummins thermostat.
- Part Number: 5627589
- Manufacturer: Cummins
- Product Note: Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please ensure you have ordered the correct replacement thermostat part for your 6.7L Cummins diesel engine!