Cummins Common Rail 190 Degree Replacement Thermostat With O-Ring
This OEM Cummins 190 Degree Thermostat Kit is for select Dodge Ram trucks with 5.9L Cummins and 6.7L Cummins turbo diesel engines.
This Cummins 5292744 or Cummins 3954830 190 Degree Thermostat applications:
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 trucks with the 5.9L Turbo Diesel Engine.
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 trucks with the 5.9L Turbo Diesel Engine.
- 2013 to 2015 Dodge Ram 2500 trucks with the 6.7L Turbo Diesel Engine.
- 2013 to 2015 Dodge Ram 3500 trucks with the 6.7L Turbo Diesel Engine.
- 2013 to 2015 Dodge Ram 4500 trucks with the 6.7L Turbo Diesel Engine.
- 2013 to 2015 Dodge Ram 5500 trucks with the 6.7L Turbo Diesel Engine.
- 2003 to 2007 versions of the 5.9L Cummins B Series engines.
- Cummins 6C8.3, C GAS PLUS CM556, G8.3, G8.3 CM558
- Cummins GTA8.3 CM558,
- Cummins ISC CM2150, ISC CM554, ISC CM850, ISC8.3 CM2250, ISC8.3 G CM2180 C101,
- Cummins ISC8.3 CM2250, ISC8.3 G CM2180 C101, ISL CM2150
- Cummins ISL9 CM2150 SN, ISL9 CM2250, ISL9 CM2350 L101, ISL9 CM2350 L111, ISLE4 CM850, L GAS PLUS CM556, L8.9, L8.9 L121, L9 CM2350 L116B, L9 CM2350 L119B, L9 CM2350 L120C, L9 CM2350 L123B, L9.3 L105, L9.5 L117, L9N CM2380 L124B
- Cummins QSC8.3 CM2250, QSC8.3 CM2880 C102, QSC8.3 CM554, QSC8.3 CM850(CM2850)
- Cummins QSL9 CM2250, QSL9 CM2250 L115, QSL9 CM2350 L102, QSL9 CM2350 L107, QSL9 CM2350 L118, QSL9 CM2350 L122, QSL9 CM554, QSL9 CM850(CM2850), QSL9 G CM558, QSL9 M CM2250 L106, QSL9.3 CM2880 L113
The Cummins 190 Degree Thermostat Kit includes:
- Cummins 190-Degree Thermostat
- Cummins 190-Degree Thermostat Seal
- This Cummins Thermostat is an Original Equipment Manufacturer part; the same part was made and installed at the factory where the engine was produced.
The Cummins 3954830 190 Degree Thermostat has now been superseded by the new Cummins 5292744 Part Number.
Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Common Rail 190 Degree Thermostat Cross Reference:
- Cummins 3954830
- Cummins 5292744
- Mopar 5086739AB
What are the benefits obtained by purchasing an OEM Cummins part?
- Genuine Cummins Parts are backed with a manufacturer’s warranty.
- Genuine Cummins Parts provide optimum engine efficiency and peak power levels you need to get the job done.
- OEM Cummins parts provide the exact fit for a straightforward installation, reducing downtime.
- Cummins parts ensure you're up and running for financial protection and peace of mind.
NOTE: Please ensure that you are purchasing the correct OEM Cummins replacement thermostat for your engine by providing us with the ESN.
by KLM Performance
: 5.9L Cummins | 6.7L Cummins | Cummins 6C8.3 | Cummins ISC | Cummins ISL9 | Cummins L9 | Cummins QSC8.3 | Cummins QSL9
- Thermostat Temperature Rating: 190 Degree Replacement Thermostat.
- Item Number: Cummins 5292744
- Make: Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- Year : 2003 | 2004 | 2004.5 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015
- Manufacturer Part No: Cummins 5292744
- Product Application: 2003-2007 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 5.9L Cummins, 2013-2015 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 trucks with the 6.7L Cummins and the 2003 to 2007 versions of the 5.9L Cummins B Series engines.
- Height: 5
- Width: 5
- Brand: Cummins
FAQ: What does the Dodge Ram 190 Degree Thermostat do?
The Dodge Ram Cummins 190-degree Thermostat allows low-temperature coolant from the radiator into the engine to keep the operating temperature within a predetermined range.
What are the warning signs that you may have a defective thermostat?
The warning signs that you're operating a Dodge Cummins 5.9L or 6.7L with a bad thermostat are the inability to generate engine heat or the operation of high engine coolant temperatures. These are signs the thermostat is now stuck in the open or closed position. A defective thermostat will cause the engine to operate below the correct operating temperature or overheat.
What is the best advice on how to correct these symptoms?
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, it's time to replace the Cummins 3954830 / Cummins 5292744 190 Degree Thermostat yourself to alleviate this issue.
What if I choose a lower-priced Thermostat?
Using a less expensive thermostat is a prime example of getting what you pay for. The Cummins turbo diesel is designed for peak operating performance when it runs at the correct operating temperature. We have had many customers purchase the OEM Cummins thermostat after learning this lesson.
- Part Number: 5292744
- Manufacturer: Cummins
- Product Note: Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please ensure you have ordered the correct part for your Cummins diesel engine!