Cummins Multi-Layered Diesel Exhaust Manifold Gasket
These Cummins 5447591 are multi-layered diesel exhaust manifold gaskets. The use of the new multiple-layer exhaust manifold gasket helps increase durability and reduce the chance of an exhaust manifold leak.
Cummins 5447591 replacement exhaust manifold gasket applications:
- 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L Cummins trucks.
- 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L Cummins trucks.
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L Cummins trucks.
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L Cummins trucks.
- 2007.5 to 2022 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesels
- 2007.5 to 2022 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesels
- 2007.5 to 2022 Dodge Ram 4500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesels
- 2007.5 to 2022 Dodge Ram 5500 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesels
Cummins 5.9L and 6.7L Diesel Exhaust Manifold Gaskets are a direct OEM Cummins replacement gasket.
These Cummins 5447591 diesel exhaust manifold gaskets are sold on an individual basis. The purchase of six 5447591 exhaust manifold gaskets is required when removing the exhaust manifold from your Cummins 5.9L or Cummins 6.7L diesel engine. These gaskets are multiple layered constructions and considered a single-use item and we advise a complete set of replacement gaskets when doing any repairs or upgrades to your motor.
This New Updated Cummins 5447591 Exhaust Manifold Gasket Supperceedes the:
Cummins 5266424 5.9L and 6.7L Diesel Exhaust Manifold Gasket
This OEM Cummins 5447591 5.9L and 6.7L Diesel Exhaust Manifold Gasket Benefits:
- Purchasing Genuine Cummins parts means you get a precision-designed product.
- Cummins parts are manufactured at state-of-the-art facilities.
- Strict quality control measures and diligent testing that ensures the replacement parts perform at Cummins factory-specified levels of efficiency,
- Genuine Cummins parts come with a full factory warranty, giving you peace of mind and financial protection.
- Only Genuine Cummins parts provide the reliability and durability you need to stay on the road.