Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Crank Case Pressure Sensor
The OEM Cummins 5462277NX 6.7L Cummins Crank Case Pressure Sensor provides accurate monitoring of crankcase filter levels in Dodge Ram trucks from 2007.5 to 2024. It offers a reliable warning of when the Fleetguard CV52001 Crankcase Ventilation Filter needs replacing, extending the life of your engine.
The Cummins 5462277NX Crankcase Pressure Sensor applications:
- 2007.5 to 2024 Dodge Ram 2500 diesel trucks with the 6.7L Cummins engine.
- 2007.5 to 2024 Dodge Ram 3500 diesel trucks with the 6.7L Cummins engine.
- 2007.5 to 2024 Dodge Ram 4500 diesel trucks with the 6.7L Cummins engine.
- 2007.5 to 2024 Dodge Ram 5500 diesel trucks with the 6.7L Cummins engine.
- 2007.5 to 2024 6.7L Cummins ISB Diesel engine.
What does this Cummins 5462277NX Crankcase Pressure Sensor Do?
With the release of the 6.7L Cummins diesel engine in 2007 to meet the stricter diesel emission standards, the use of a regenerative emissions process was introduced. The 6.7L Cummins diesel allows a percentage of spent crankcase gases back into the air intake before the turbocharger. The 6.7L Cummins also used a closed crankcase ventilation system to reduce emissions further. The Cummins 5462277NX 6.7L Cummins Crank Case Pressure Sensor monitors the pressure level of the crankcase filter. This 6.7L Cummins Crank Case Pressure Sensor provides the Engine Control Module with the pressure reading to determine when the Fleetguard CV52001 Filter needs to be replaced. This crankcase pressure sensor is also responsible for providing the ECM with the crankcase pressure values in order to maintain the proper rates of regenerative gasses into the intake stream.
This is an OEM Cummins 5462277NX 6.7L Cummins Crank Case Pressure that will help ensure a trouble-free operation of your diesel engine.
Symptoms of a Faulty Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Crank Case Pressure Sensor:
- The crankcase pressure sensor defective
- Internal electrical issue within the sensor ECM
- Moisture present In your engine oil.
- Reduction in fuel economy
- Sludgy oil
- Water intrusion
- Engine over-filled with oil
- P051C Crankcase Pressure Sensor Circuit Low Code Displayed.
This Cummins 5462277NX Sensor supersedes the following parts:
- Cummins 4984575
- Cummins 5462277
The Cummins 5462277 Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor is located on the top of the engine cover and depicted as part number 16 in the exploded view illustration. This pressure sensor is an OEM Cummins part that the Cummins Warranty backs. If your 6.7L Cummins crankcase pressure sensor needs to be replaced, use this Genuine Cummins Part to ensure the trouble-free operation of your diesel engine.
This OEM Cummins Pressure Sensor Benefits:
- Purchasing Genuine Cummins parts means you get a precision-designed product.
- Cummins parts are manufactured at state-of-the-art facilities.
- Strict quality control measures and diligent testing ensure the replacement parts perform at Cummins factory-specified levels of efficiency.
- Genuine Cummins parts come with a full factory warranty, giving you peace of mind and financial protection.
- Only Genuine Cummins parts provide the reliability and durability you need to stay on the road.
NOTE: This OEM Cummins part is an electrical component that is a Non-Returnable item. Please make sure you need this part before you order! Please use Contact Us if you have any questions before placing an order for this Non-Returnable OEM Cummins Sensor.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.7L Cummins
- Item Number: Cummins 5462277NX
- Make : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
Year : 2007.5 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024
- Manufacturer Part No: Cummins 5462277NX
- Product Application: 2007.5 to 2024 Ram 2500, 350, 4500, and 5500 Series trucks with the 6.7L Cummins ISB diesel engine.
- Height: 4
- Width: 5
- Brand: Cummins
FAQ: Is the Cummins 5462277NX the most current 6.7L Cummins Crank Case Pressure Sensor? Yes, this is the most up-to-date version of this pressure sensor.
- Part Number: Cummins 5462277NX
- Manufacturer: Cummins
- Product Note: Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please ensure you have ordered the correct replacement part for your 6.7LCummins diesel engine!