2019 to 2023 Ram Cummins 5491326NX Crankshaft Camshaft Position Sensor
The Cummins 5491326NX Crankshaft Camshaft Position Sensor CPS is designed for the 5th Generation RAM 6.7L Cummins engine and is a direct OEM replacement. This CPS provides increased reliability and accuracy for your engine, ensuring optimal performance.
Cummins Turbo Diesel Crankshaft or Camshaft Position Sensor CPS applications:
- 6.7L Cummins
This Cummins 5491326NX Sensor is known by multiple terms:
- CPS Sensor
- Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Camshaft Position Sensor
This 5491326NX Ram Crankshaft Position Sensor CPS works on the following versions of the Dodge Ram trucks with the Cummins diesel engine:
- 2019 Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 with the Cummins 6.7L diesel engine
- 2020 Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 with the Cummins 6.7L diesel engine
- 2021 Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 with the Cummins 6.7L diesel engine
- 2022 Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 with the Cummins 6.7L diesel engine
- 2023 Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 with the Cummins 6.7L diesel engine
- 2024 Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 with the Cummins 6.7L diesel engine
What does this Cummins Crankshaft Position Sensor CPS do?
The Crankshaft Position Sensor or CPS determines which cylinder is firing to establish injector synchronization and timing coil firing sequence This Cummins Crankshaft Position Sensor sets the ignition timing, supply's the RPM signal, and determines engine speed. A malfunctioning Crankshaft Position Sensor can illuminate the check engine light or cause a no-start condition. KLM Performance recommends that this condition be immediately addressed.
What causes a Crankshaft Position Sensor or CPS failure?
The most common causes of a Crankshaft Position Sensor CPS failure are typically due to exposure to high heat, age, and engine vibrations.
Cummins 5491326NX position sensor cross-reference:
- Mopar 5179099AB
- Cummins 4921684
- Cummins 2872277
This Cummins 5491326NX Position Sensor Benefits:
- Purchasing Genuine Cummins parts means you get a precision-designed product.
- Cummins parts are manufactured at state-of-the-art facilities.
- Cummins Parts are constructed with strict quality control measures and diligent testing to ensure the replacement parts perform at Cummins factory-specified efficiency levels.
- Genuine Cummins parts come with a full factory warranty, giving you peace of mind and financial protection.
- Only Genuine Cummins parts provide the reliability and durability you need to stay on the road.
This Cummins 5491326NX Dodge Ram Crankshaft Position Sensor CPS is a Brand New OEM Cummins part. This is the most current version of this sensor available. Cummins 5491326 Crankshaft Camshaft Position Sensor has now been superseded by the New Cummins 5594275NX Sensor. Your order will be completed with the newest version of the sensor.
by KLM Performance
: 6.7L Cummins | ISB Cummins
- Flow Rate :
Item Number: Cummins 5491326NX
- Make : : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
Year : 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023
Manufacturer Part No: Cummins 5491326NX
- Product Application: 2019 to 2023 Ram trucks with Cummins 6.7L engines.
- Height: 4
- Width: 5
- Brand: Cummins
FAQ: Is this an OEM Cummins Engine Sensor? Yes, the 5491326NX Cummins Engine Sensor is an OEM Cummins part that is backed by the Cummins Warranty,
- Part Number: 55491326NX
- Manufacturer: Cummins
- Product Note: Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please make ensure you have ordered the correct part for your Cummins diesel engine!