The Cummins KTA38-Series 50Hz and 60Hz diesel engines series feature technical developments and innovative improvements that meet the ever-changing pace of power generation requirements. This Vibratech 718030-100 Vibration Balancer is a Heavy Duty Diesel Damper for the Cummins KTA30 Engine Series. The Cummins KTA38-Series Diesel Engines are the most robust and cost-effective diesel engine in its power range for the generator set market. Keeping your power generation system online is vital to your business so install a Vibratech TVD damper today.
Cummins KTA38 V12 39 Liter Series Replacement Damper Applications:
- Cummins KTA38-G3 50Hz 1080 HP Diesel Engine For Power Generation
- Cummins KTA38-G5 50Hz 1180 HP Diesel Engine For Power Generation
- Cummins KTA38-G7 50Hz 1080 HP Diesel Engine For Power Generation
- Cummins KTA38-G3 60Hz 1220 HP Diesel Engine For Power Generation
- Cummins KTA38-G5 60Hz 1350 HP Diesel Engine For Power Generation
- Cummins KTA38 850 to 1500 Marine Diesel Engines
A Vibratech TVD Cummins KTA38 Series Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper automatically self-tunes to optimum damping of torsional crankshaft vibrations in real time. This High-Quality American Made Cummins Diesel Crankshaft Damper is critical to extending crankshaft life beyond the OEM maintenance intervals. This Cummins KTA38 V12 38 Liter Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper controls torsional vibrations, improves the smooth engine operation while revving and under heavy load.
Vibratech TVD Cummins KTA50 Diesel Crankshaft Damper 718030-100 is a direct bolt on American Made fluid filled viscous damper. The Vibratech Cummins KTA38 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper is precision made superior quality torsional vibration damper. The Vibratech 718030-100 is a Heavy Duty Replacement Diesel Damper for the Cummins KTA series engine. The Vibratech 718030-100 Diesel Viscous Damper works on the entire Cummins KTA38-Series 50Hz, 60Hz, and marine diesel engines series.
The Cummins KTA38 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper from Vibratech offers:
- Reduced Cummins KTA38 engine vibrations
- The Viscous Damper increases the horsepower and torque output of the engine.
- Reduces wear on the engines main bearings
- Better fuel efficiency
- Extends the life of the engine
- Improves valve timing
- Quiets Slapping Belts
- Proven to reduce driver fatigue from excessive vibrations
- Paintable steel finish
This Cummins KTA38 High-Performance Torsional Vibration Damper cross reference:
Vibratech TVD® invented the viscous damper technology in 1946 and continued to make these Cummins KTA38 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Dampers in the USA!
The Cummins KTA38 Series Diesel Crankshaft Damper from Vibratech features:
- Harmonic Damper is categorized as a vicious crankshaft damper or balancer.
- Designed with a free rotation inertia ring surrounded by a viscous silicone fluid.
- The Damper is enclosed in a laser welded, sealed housing.
- Cummins Diesel Crankshaft Damper is manufactured in a registered state-of-the-art ISO 9001-2008certified facility.
- No maintenance is required on the Vibratech Cummins KTA38 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper
- Vibratech viscous dampers for the Cummins ISX diesel are computer balanced and hermetically sealed at the time of manufacturing.
- Vibratech TVD viscous dampers are made to control of torsional vibrations at all engine speeds and power levels.
- Constructed of steel, there are certified for disposal of at a recycling center.
- No maintenance is required on the Vibratech Cummins Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper.
- This viscous engine damper automatically self-tunes to optimize damping of crankshaft torsional vibrations in real time.
- Only a precision viscous damper can increase the life of your Cummins KTA38 Series diesel.
- Offered as a direct bolt on replacement crankshaft damper for the Cummins KTA38 series diesel engines.
- Controls the destructive torsional vibrations produced during combustion.
Your Cummins diesel engine needs the best torsional vibration damper available so purchase a Vibratech TVD Viscous Damper. Only the use of a viscous damper will control torsional vibrations and prolong the life of your motor.The Cummins KTA38 series damper replacement is between 10,000 to 15,000 hours.The use of an overseas manufactured diesel damper is penny wise and pound foolish!
NOTE: If you do not replace your vehicles Cummins KTA38 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper at the appropriate service interval, a worn viscous damper will lead to catastrophic engine failure. Replacing the vibration damper does not fix wear or extreme neglect of proper maintenance to the engine components. Vibratech TVD does not recommend or endorse re-using viscous dampers. Any tampering to the housing to recondition the damper may reduce its effectiveness and cause engine damage. Vibratech TVD viscous dampers for the control of torsional vibration are constructed of steel for disposal of at a recycling center.
The Cummins KTA38 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper by Vibratech isMADE IN THE USA!
Item Number: FD-HD 718030-10024
Make: : Cummins | Dodge | Ram
Year: 1963 | 1964 | 1965 | 1966 | 1967 | 1968 | 1969 | 1970 | 1971 | 1972 | 1973 | 1974 | 1975 | 1976 | 1977 | 1978 | 1979 | 1980 | 1981 | 1982 | 1983 | 1984 | 1985 | 1985.5 | 1986 | 1987 | 1988 | 1989 | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2002.5 | 2003 | 2003.5 | 2004 | 2004.5 | 2005 | 2005.5 | 2006 | 2006.5 | 2007 | 2007.5 | 2008 | 2008.5 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2016.5 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024 | 2025 | 2026 | 2027 | 2028 | 2029 | 2030
Manufacturer Part No: FD-HD 718030-100
Product Application: Cummins KTA38 Series Power Generator V12 38 Liter Engine Series
Brand: Vibratech TVD
FAQ: What could happen If you do not replace your Cummins KTA38 Diesel Damper at the appropriate service interval?
The use of a worn or damaged viscous damper will lead to catastrophic engine failure. Catastrophic engine failure had occurred to many owner-operators when the crankshaft damper is overlooked while completing an overhaul. Replacing the vibration damper will not fix wear or extreme neglect of the proper maintenance protocols of the engine components. Vibratech does not recommend or endorse re-using viscous dampers. A crankshaft damper is a wear item that needs replacement.
Manufacturer: Vibratech TVD