Fleetguard Cummins Filtration 2020 Cummins L9 Diesel Engine Service Kit
The Cummins L9 Series Diesel Engines have a proven track record and the power output levels you need for Medium Duty Applications, Transit Bus, Class C and D buses used for longer trips and demanding routes. To keep these vehicles on the road, you need the highest quality Fleetguard Cummins Filtration products available to ensure maximum run times.
Fleetguard Cummins Filtration Cummins L9 Diesel Engine Service Kit Applications:
- 2022 Cummins L9 380 Diesel Engine with 380HP
- 2022 Cummins L9 370 Diesel Engine with 370HP
- 2022 Cummins L9 360 Diesel Engine with 360HP
- 2022 Cummins L9 350 Diesel Engine with 330HP
- 2022 Cummins L9 330 Diesel Engine with 330HP
- 2022 Cummins L9 300 Diesel Engine with 300HP
- 2022 Cummins L9 270 Diesel Engine with 270HP
- 2021 Cummins L9 360 Diesel Engine with 360HP
- 2021 Cummins L9 330 Diesel Engine with 330HP
- 2021 Cummins L9 300 Diesel Engine with 300HP
- 2021 Cummins L9 270 Diesel Engine with 270HP
- 2020 All Cummins L9 Series engines with 270 to 380HP.
This L9 Series Engine Lube and Oil Filter Kit are approved for use on these applications:
- Freightliner M2-106
- Freightliner 114SD
- Freightliner 108SD
- International HC607
- International MV607
- International MV60H
- International WorkStar 7300
- International WorkStar 7400
- International WorkStar 7500
- International DuraStar 4300
- International DuraStar 4400
- Kenworth T800
- Western Star 4700SB
This Maintenance Kit for the 2020 Plus version of the Cummins l9 Diesel engines contains:
- One Fleetguard LF14002NN Cummins L9 Nanonet Lube Filter
- One Fleetguard FF63041NN Nanonet Spin-On Fuel Filter
- One Fleetguard FS20121 Fuel Water Separator Filter
What are the Maximum Service intervals for the Cummins L9 Series Engines?
- Fleetguard LF14002NN Nanonet Lube Filter Service Interval 50,000 Miles or 18 Months
- Fleetguard FF63041NN Nanonet Spin-On Fuel Filter Service Interval 50,000 Miles or 18 Months
- Fleetguard FS20121 Fuel Water Separator Filter Service Interval 50,000 Miles or 18 Months
NOTE: The Maximum Service Interval is a regular maintenance level that is vital to keeping your Cummins L9 Series engine running smoothly and avoiding unnecessary repairs. Since most of the drive-time encountered is short trips in stop-and-go traffic, it's always a good idea to change your oil and oil filter at shorter intervals than the maximum recommended interval. Keep in mind that recommended service intervals do not depend on run hours alone. Engine idle time is also a consideration for your next service interval.
Benefits obtained from using the Fleetguard Cummins Filtration Filters in Your L9 Series diesel engines.
- Reduced Downtime
- Lower Service and Maintenance Costs
- Improved Cost of Ownership
- The 2021 Cummins L9 Series diesel engines include extended engine maintenance intervals for lower operating costs between lube oil filter and fuel filter changes. The use of this Cummins L9 Oil and Fuel Filter Service Kit
The Fleetguard Cummins Filtration designs and builds all of its filtration products to meet or exceed OEM specifications. Using the highest quality filters ensures the maximum uptime for your Cummins L9 engine. Please ensure that these L9 filters are the ones you require for your Cummins L9 engine prior to placing an order!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : Cummins L9 Series Engines
- Item Number: 20+ Fleetguard L9 FOK
- Make: Cummins
- Model :
- Year: 2020 | 2021 | 2022
- Manufacturer Part No: 20+ Fleetguard L9 FOK
- Product Application: 2020 to Current models of the Cummins L9 series engines
- Height: 12
- Width: 5
- Brand: Fleetguard - Cummins Filtration
- FAQ: What is the main advantage of using Fleetguard NanoNet filters in my Cummins engine? Fleetguard is the filter division of Cummins Filtration and Nothing Guards Like Fleetguard. The Cummins Filtration product line offers you the highest quality filters specifically engineered for a wide range of filtration systems. With advanced design and high-quality performance, Fleetguard heavy-duty filters give customers the ultimate protection for all of their equipment. What is so unique about this Fleetguard Cummins Filtration LF14002NN Lube Filter? The LF14002NN Lube Filter contains both the NanoNet® filtration media and the StrataPore® media combined to create a new breed of lube filter offering higher efficiency, higher capacity, and the best cold flow filtration versus a conventional lube filter. Fleetguard filters are designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications to ensure engines and other systems get the maximum life and the ultimate protection for all of their equipment.
- Part Number: Fleetguard L9 FOK
- Manufacturer: Fleetguard
- Product Note: The Fleetguard L9 FOK contains the Nanonet Filters to easily perform your next fuel filter and oil filter maintenance interval.