Heavy-Duty Diesel Damper For the Cummins N14 Series Engines
The Vibratech TVD Cummins N14 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper automatically self-tunes to optimize the damping of crankshaft torsional vibration in real-time. This viscous damper works on stock motors to high-power N14 engines.
Cummins N14 Crankshaft Damper features:
- Designed as a direct bolt-on replacement fluid-filled viscous damper.
- American Made fluid-filled viscous balancer.
- Precision-made superior quality torsional vibration damper.
- This Viscous Damper works on the entire Cummins N14 engine series with power ratings of 310 to 525 HP.
- This crank damper is the only viscous crankshaft damper that self-tunes to optimize control of vibrations.
The Cummins N14 Heavy-Duty Diesel Engine Crankshaft Damper attributes:
- Increase horsepower and torque
- Reduces wear on the main bearings
- Better fuel efficiency
- Extends the life of the engine
- Improves valve timing
- Quiets Slapping Belts
- Proven to reduce driver fatigue from excessive vibrations
- Paintable steel exterior finish
NOTE: No maintenance is required on the Vibratech Cummins N14 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper. If you do not replace your vehicle's Cummins N14 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper at the appropriate service interval, a worn viscous damper will lead to catastrophic engine failure. Replacing the vibration damper does not fix wear or extreme neglect of proper maintenance to the engine components. Vibratech TVD does not recommend or endorse re-using viscous dampers. Vibratech TVD viscous dampers for the Cummins N14 diesel are computer balanced and hermetically sealed at the time of manufacturing. Any tampering with the housing to recondition the damper may reduce its effectiveness and cause engine damage. Vibratech TVD viscous dampers for the control of torsional vibration are a green product that allows for disposal at a recycling center.
This Cummins N14 High Performance Torsional Vibration Damper cross-reference:
- Cummins 3101655
Vibratech TVD® invented viscous damper technology in 1946 and continued to make these Cummins N14 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Dampers in the USA! The Cummins N14 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper from Vibratech is designed with a free rotation inertia ring surrounded by a viscous silicone fluid enclosed in a laser welded, sealed housing. The Vibratech 718018-300 Cummins N14 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper is manufactured in a registered state-of-the-art facility that is ISO 9001-2008 certified. Your Cummins N14 diesel engine requires the best torsional vibration damper available so purchase a Vibratech TVD 718018-300 Viscous Damper to control torsional vibrations efficiently and prolong the life of your motor. The Cummins N14 4718018-300 dampers require replacement at the 350K to 500K miles.
The use of an overseas manufactured diesel damper is penny-wise and pound foolish!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : Cummins N14
- Flow Rate :
- Item Number: Vibratech 718018-300
- Make: Cummins
- Model: Big Rig Class 8
- Year: N/A
- Manufacturer Part No: 718018-300
- Product Application: Cummins N14 Series Diesel Engines
- Height : 3
- Width : 14
- Brand: Vibratech TVD
- FAQ :
- Part Number: 718018-300
- Manufacturer: Vibratech TVD
- Product Note: The Cummins N14 Harmonic Damper is a wear item that needs to be replaced at the specified interval. Failure to replace the harmonic damper will lead to a snapped crankshaft or other very expensive repairs.