Heavy Duty Diesel Damper For the Cummins N14 Series Engines
The Vibratech TVD Cummins N14 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper automatically self-tunes to optimize the damping of crankshaft torsional vibration in real time. This viscous damper works on stock motors to high power N14 engines.
Cummins N14 \Crankshaft Damper features:
- Designed as a direct bolt-on replacement fluid filled viscous damper.
- American Made fluid filled viscous balancer.
- Precision made superior quality torsional vibration damper.
- This Viscous Damper works on the entire Cummins N14 engine series with power ratings of 310 to 525 HP.
- This crank damper is the only viscous crankshaft damper that self-tunes to optimize control of vibrations.
The Cummins N14 Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Crankshaft Damper attributes:
- Increase horsepower and torque
- Reduces wear on the main bearings
- Better fuel efficiency
- Extends the life of the engine
- Improves valve timing
- Quiets Slapping Belts
- Proven to reduce driver fatigue from excessive vibrations
- Paintable steel finish
NOTE: No maintenance required on the Vibratech Cummins N14 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper. If you do not replace your vehicles Cummins N14 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper at the appropriate service interval, a worn viscous damper will lead to catastrophic engine failure. Replacing the vibration damper does not fix wear or extreme neglect of proper maintenance to the engine components. Vibratech TVD does not recommend or endorse re-using viscous dampers. Vibratech TVD viscous dampers for the Cummins N14 diesel are computer balanced and hermetically sealed at the time of manufacturing. Any tampering to the housing to recondition the damper may reduce its effectiveness and cause engine damage. Vibratech TVD viscous dampers for the control of torsional vibration are a green product which allows for disposal of at a recycling center.
This Cummins N14 High Performance Torsional Vibration Damper cross reference:
Vibratech TVD® invented viscous damper technology in 1946 and continued to make these Cummins N14 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Dampers in the USA! The Cummins N14 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper from Vibratech is designed with a free rotation inertia ring surrounded by a viscous silicone fluid enclosed in a laser welded, sealed housing. The Vibratech 718018-300 Cummins N14 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper is manufactured in a registered state-of-the-art facility that is ISO 9001-2008 certified. Your Cummins N14 diesel engine requires the best torsional vibration damper available so purchase a Vibratech TVD 718018-300 Viscous Damper to control torsional vibrations efficiently and prolong the life of your motor.The Cummins N14 4718018-300 dampers require replacement at the 350K to 500K miles.
The use of an overseas manufactured diesel damper is penny wise and pound foolish!
Vibratech718018-300 Heavy Duty Cummins N-14 Replacement Diesel Damper is MADE IN THE USA!
VIBRATECH TORSIONAL VIBRATION DAMPERS TVD WARRANTY
VIBRATECH WARRANTY: All warranty claims must be made with your point of purchase.
LIMITED WARRANTY: Vibratech TVD warranty extends to the original purchaser only, and a copy of sales receipt must be provided. Keep your receipt.
Vibratech recommends that our customers have their Vibratech products installed by a certified technician or engine builder as the warranty does not cover installation errors. Vibratech offers a one-year warranty for defects in material and workmanship. The repair or replacement will be at Vibratech’s discretion. If purchased from Vibratech: To obtain warranty service, call customer service to receive a return authorization number.
Warranty Returns must include the RMA#, description of the problem, and a copy of the purchase invoice/receipt.
Warranty Returns shipped without an RMA# will not be processed.
Customers are responsible for freight charges to Vibratech.
If a Vibratech product is faulty, Vibratech will pay UPS Ground Freight when returning the product to the customer.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT INCLUDE AND IS NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING
• Damper failure due to improper installation or maintenance.
• Loss or injury incurred from the use or operation of Vibratech products.
• Misuse, abuse, modifications, or unauthorized repairs.
• Removal or replacement cost.
• The cost incurred due to the downtime of the vehicle.
• Damage to other engine or vehicle components.
• Normal wear and tear.
• Use in racing applications or competitive purposes.
• Vibratech limited warranty coverage is subject to change due to uncontrolled circumstances with or without notice.
• Custom manufactured items are non-refundable.
Vibratech TVD reserves the right to make changes in design, additions to, or improvements in its standard products without liability to install, change, or improve any product manufactured and shipped prior thereto.