Vibratech 718018-300 Heavy-Duty Diesel Damper For the Cummins N14 Series Engines
The Vibratech TVD Cummins N14 Heavy-Duty Diesel Viscous Crankshaft Damper automatically self-tunes to optimize the damping of crankshaft torsional vibration in real time. This viscous damper works on stock motors to high-power Cummins N14 and Cummins M11 series engines.
Don't let your truck become a statistic: replace your Cummins N14 crankshaft damper at the recommended 500,000-mile mark with our heavy-duty American-made torsional damper. Enjoy greater peace of mind knowing that your engine will be safeguarded from the damaging effects of crankshaft vibrations and the potential for costly engine repairs.
This Viscous Crankshaft Damper Is Approved For Use On these Cummins Diesel Engines:
- Cummins M11 Celect
- Cummins M11 Celect Plus
- Cummins N14 Celect
- Cummins N14 Celect Plus
Cummins N14 Celect Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper features:
- Designed as a direct bolt-on replacement fluid-filled viscous damper.
- American Made fluid-filled viscous balancer.
- Precision-made superior quality torsional vibration damper.
- This Viscous Damper works on the entire Cummins N14 engine series with 310 to 525 Horsepower power ratings.
- This crank damper is the only viscous crankshaft damper that automatically self-tunes to optimize control of vibrations.
The Cummins N14 Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Crankshaft Damper attributes:
- Increases the horsepower and torque output
- Reduces wear on the main bearings
- Provides improved fuel efficiency
- Extends the life of the engine
- Improves valve timing
- Quiets Slapping Belts
- Proven to reduce driver fatigue from excessive vibrations
- Paintable steel finish
- Designed as a direct bolt-on replacement part.
NOTE: No maintenance is required on the Vibratech Cummins N14 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper. A worn viscous damper will lead to catastrophic engine failure if you do not replace your vehicle's Cummins N14 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper at the appropriate service interval. Replacing the vibration damper does not fix wear or extreme neglect of proper maintenance to the engine components. Vibratech TVD does not recommend or endorse re-using viscous dampers. Vibratech TVD viscous dampers for the Cummins N14 diesel are computer balanced and hermetically sealed at the time of manufacturing. Any tampering with the housing to recondition the damper may reduce its effectiveness and cause engine damage. Vibratech TVD viscous dampers for the control of torsional vibration are a green product that allows for disposal at a recycling center.
This Cummins N14 High Performance Torsional Vibration Damper cross-reference:
- Cummins 3101655
Vibratech TVD® invented viscous damper technology in 1946 and continued to make these Cummins N14 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Dampers in the USA! The Cummins N14 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper from Vibratech is designed with a free rotation inertia ring surrounded by a viscous silicone fluid enclosed in a laser welded, sealed housing. The Vibratech 718018-300 Cummins N14 Heavy Duty Diesel Crankshaft Damper is manufactured in a registered state-of-the-art facility that is ISO 9001-2008 certified. Your Cummins N14 diesel engine requires the best torsional vibration damper available, so purchase a Vibratech TVD 718018-300 Viscous Damper to control torsional vibrations efficiently and prolong the life of your motor. The Cummins N14 4718018-300 dampers require replacement at the 350K to 500K miles. The use of an overseas-manufactured diesel damper is penny-wise and pound-foolish!
Please be sure that you have this Cummins 3101655 damper as this is the original OEM Cummins part number that this damper Vibratech Damper replaces this damper.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : Cummins N14 Celect | Cummins N14 Celect Plus | Cummins M11 Celect | Cummins M11 Celect Plus
- Power Level: Stock To Highly Modified Engines
- Item Number: VIBRATECH 718018-300
- Make: Cummins
- Model: Big Rig Class 8
- year 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001
- Manufacturer Part No: 718018-300
- Product Application: Cummins N14 and M11 Series Diesel Engines
- Height : 3
- Width : 14
- Brand: Vibratech TVD
- FAQ: Will this precision-made crankshaft damper improve my engine's performance and fuel economy ratings? This American Made Viscous Crankshaft damper will control the destructive torsional vibrations and increase your engine's performance and fuel economy.
- Part Number: 718018-300
- Manufacturer: Vibratech TVD
- Product Note: This is an American Made viscous crankshaft damper designed to control the power-robbing torsional vibrations at all engine RPMs and Power levels.