Dodge Ram 16MM Track Bar Bolt Upgrade Kit
Dodge Ram 16MM Track Bar Bolt Upgrade Kit application guide:
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 4X4
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 4X4
- 2006 to 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Megacab 4X4
- 2008 to 2013 Dodge Ram 2500 4X4
- 2008 to 2013 Dodge Ram 3500 4X4
Are you tired of having your track bar bushings wearing out due to not being able to tighten your track bar bolts?
This Mopar Dodge Ram 16 Millimeter track bar bolt upgrade kit provides a proven way to solve the worn-out loose popping noises coming from your OEM track bar on your Dodge Ram 4X4. The track-bar hardware upgrade mounting kit is designed for use on both the axle or frame side of the Dodge Ram 4X4. This upgraded hardware kit is the stock track bar bolt and locking nut assembly used from the factory on the 2008 to 2013 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks. Installation of this kit will allow you to properly torque your track bar and help prevent premature wear and tear. Installation of this Track Bar Bolt Upgrade Kit requires you to use a 5/8" drill bit to enlarge the existing mount holes for proper installation. This Dodge Ram track bar mount upgrade kit is offered a means to repair the wear and tear experienced on the 14 MM track bar mounting bolts.
Dodge Ram 16MM Track Bar Bolt Upgrade Kit Benefits:
- Larger Stronger Hardware provides increased strength and retention.
- It allows you to tighten the mounting point of your track-bar to prevent bushing wear.
- Installation helps prevent OEM mounting holes from becoming enlarged.
- Upgraded size over the original 14 MM bolt used on the 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram.
Dodge Ram Track Bar Bolt Upgrade Kit Includes:
- One 16 MM Track Bar Bolt
- One 21 MM Track Bar Bolt Nut and Retainer
NOTE:You will need two of these Dodge Ram 16MM Track Bar Bolt Upgrade Kits in order to do the complete upgrade on both ends of your Dodge Ram track bar.