Mopar 16MM Track Bar Bolt Upgrade Kit For Ram Trucks.
The Ram 16 Millimeter Track Bar Bolt Upgrade Kit Is In Stock And Ready For Immediate Shipment. Dodge Ram 16MM Track Bar Bolt Upgrade Kit is offered with FLAT RATE SHIPPING to minimize the upgrade cost.
Upgrade your Dodge Ram's suspension with this 16MM Track Bar Bolt Upgrade Kit. Two of these kits are required and include all the bolts, washers, and nuts for a complete installation. Featuring 16MM bolts for superior strength and durability, this kit will help ensure a secure, solid retention of your track bar.
Dodge Ram 16MM Track Bar Bolt Upgrade Kit application guide:
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 4X4
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 4X4
- 2006 to 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Megacab 4X4
- 2008 to 2013 Dodge Ram 2500 4X4
- 2008 to 2013 Dodge Ram 3500 4X4
Are you tired of having your track bar bushings wearing out due to not being able to tighten your track bar mounting bolts?
This Mopar Dodge Ram 16-millimeter track bar bolt upgrade kit provides a proven way to solve the worn-out loose popping noises coming from your OEM track bar on your Dodge Ram 4X4. The track-bar hardware upgrade mounting kit is designed for use on both the axle and frame side of the Dodge Ram 4X4. This upgraded installation hardware kit is the stock track bar bolt and locking nut assembly used from the factory on the 2008 to 2013 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks. Installation of this kit will allow you to properly torque your track bar and help prevent premature wear and tear. Installation of this Track Bar Bolt Upgrade Kit requires you to use a 5/8" drill bit to enlarge the existing mount holes for proper installation. The Ram 16MM Track Bar Bolt Upgrade Kit is not a bolt-on installation. This Dodge Ram track bar mount upgrade kit is offered as a means to repair the wear and tear experienced on the 14 MM track bar mounting bolts.
Dodge Ram 16MM Track Bar Bolt Upgrade Kit Benefits:
- Larger, Stronger Hardware provides increased strength and retention.
- It allows you to tighten the mounting point of your track bar to prevent bushing wear.
- This replacement track bar bolt kit has a torque specification of 146 lb. ft that must not be exceeded as breakage will occur.
- Installation helps prevent OEM mounting holes from becoming enlarged.
- Upgraded size over the original 14 MM bolt used on the 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram.
Dodge Ram Track Bar Bolt Upgrade Kit Includes:
- One 16 MM Track Bar Bolt
- One 21 MM Track Bar Bolt Nut and Retainer
NOTE: You will need two of these Dodge Ram 16MM Track Bar Bolt Upgrade Kits to complete the upgrade on both ends of your Dodge Ram track bar. Do not install this bolt kit with Air Tools as breakage of this part will occur. The Torque Specification on this 16MM Bolt is 146 lb-ft. Please do not over-tighten these bolts, as a failure of this part will occur.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins | 6.7L Cummins | 5.7L Hemi
- Item Number: Mopar TB 16MM
- Make: Dodge | Ram
- Model: 2500 | 3500
- Year : 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013
- Manufacturer Part No: Mopar TB 16MM
- Product Application: 2003 to 2013 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 4X4
- Height: 4
- Width: 5
- Brand: MOPAR
- FAQ: Why would I need to purchase this kit? This Mopar Dodge Ram 16-millimeter track bar bolt upgrade kit provides a proven way to solve the worn-out loose popping noises coming from your 14 MM track bar mounting bolts. How many of these 16-millimeter Upgraded Track Bar Bolt Kits are required to complete this repair> You will need to purchase two sets in order to replace these bolts on the upper and lower end of your Dodge Ram track bar.
- Part Number: TB 16MM Kit
- Manufacturer: Mopar
- Product Note: Two of these Dodge Ram 16MM Track Bar Bolt Upgrade Kits are necessary to upgrade your track bar to the more significant mounting hardware standard.