Dodge Ram Drop Pitman Arm
These Dodge Ram drop pitman arm applications:
- 2003 to 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Four Wheel Drive trucks
- 2003 to 2008 Dodge Ram 3500 Four Wheel Drive trucks
These Dodge Ram drop pitman arms are designed for use on the 2003 to 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 4X4 trucks. The Drop Pitman arm is one of your truck's steering components. The Dodge Ram Drop Pitman Arm is used as a linkage to connect to the steering box. The Dodge Ram drop pitman arm converts the angular motion of the steering box sector shaft into the linear motion needed to control the front wheels through the steering linkage. There are multiple variants of steering boxes used in the Dodge Ram trucks, so please make sure you have ordered the correct part for your vehicle.
These Dodge Ram drop pitman arms are designed for use on the 2003 to 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 4X4 trucks:
- Increased ride heights of four to six inches.
- Trucks using Mopar's newest gearbox, the 68170214AA or 68170214AAB,
- Drop Pitman Arms work with the 41MM sector shaft.
This Drop Pitman Arm is available to work with the following sizes to meet these increased ride heights of your 2003 to 2008 Dodge Ram truck:
- Drop Pitman Arm with Increased Ride heights of 4 inches
- Drop Pitman Arm with Increased Ride heights of 5 inches
- Drop Pitman Arm with Increased Ride heights of 6 inches
Dodge Ram Drop Pitman Arm features:
- Heavy Duty forged drop pitman arm.
- The sector shaft splines are precision broached and then induction hardened.
- The drop pitman arm features a taper to incorporate the New T-Style steering assembly.
- Lowers the drag link angle,
- Improves the steering geometry for full unrestricted movement.
- Corrects the condition known as bump steer when your truck's ride height has been modified.
- Made from Forged Steel for strength and reliability
2003 to 2008 Dodge Ram Drop Pitman Arm benefits:
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the factory pitman arm on vehicles lifted above four inches.
- Drop Pitman Arm will help eliminate bump steer on lifted vehicles.
- Will give improve handling on your vehicle.
- Improved Drag Link Operating Angles
- Help prevent uneven tire wear on the front end of your Dodge Ram truck.
NOTE: This Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4x4 Drop Pitman Arm is for use on the Upgraded Six Bolt Steering Box! The installation of a drop pitman arms requires the proper adjustment of your track bar to ensure the appropriate alignment of the front axle. It is highly recommended that you have an adjustable track bar for adequate steering relationships. The installation of a Drop Pitman Arm should be used in conjunction with a Dodge Ram Adjustable Track Bar to ensure the correct alignment of the front axle. KLM Performance recommends that you determine the correct part required for your application.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : NA
- Item Number: PC DRDPA 03-08
- Make: Dodge | Ram
- Model: 3500
- Year : 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008
- Manufacturer Part No: DRDPA 03-08
- Product Application: 2003 to 2008 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4X4
- Height: 4
- Width : 8
- Brand :
- FAQ: Will this steering box work on the Orginal Dodge Ram steering box? No, this drop pitman arm is only for use on the new Mopar Six Bolt Steering Box!
- Part Number: KLM DRDPA 03-08
- Manufacturer :
- Product Note: The installation of a drop pitman arm is required to main the correct steering geometry in any Dodge Ram truck lifted over Four inches and up to Six inches of increased ride height.