FASS 150 Ten Micron Replacement Filter Set
KLM Performance stocks all of the FASS FUEL FILTERS and FASS WATER SEPARATORS for the FASS PUMPS.
The FASS 10 Micron FF-1010 and FS-1001 diesel fuel filters have been discontinued by FASS. KLM Performance now offers these fuel filters as Fleetguard Fuel Filter Filters. These Fleetguard diesel fuel filters are being sold as a substitute for the FASS FF-1010 and FS-1001 150 Series Replacement Fuel Filters that are no longer available!
THIS FASS 150 REPLACEMENT FILTER SET -10 MICRON REPLACEMENT FILTER SET CONTAINS:
- One FF-1010 Fuel Filter (10 Micron) replacement diesel fuel filter from Fleetguard
- One FS-1001 Water Separator (20 Micron) replacement diesel water separator filter from Fleetguard.
This FASS 150 Ten Micron Replacement Dies3el Fuel Filter Set works on the following FASS Fuel Systems:
- FASS 150 Series Pumps
- FASS HD Series Pumps
- FASS Versatile Series pumps.
These diesel fuel filters are manufactured by Fleetguard Cummins Filtration for the FASS fuel air separation system. The FASS FF-1010 is a replacement diesel fuel filter from Fleetguard, which offers a 10 Micron filtration level to help preserve the integrity of your entire fuel injection system. The FASS FS-1001 is a replacement water separator filter from Fleetguard Cummins Filtration, which filters fuel at a 20 Micron level and removes the emulsified water from your diesel fuel.
KLM recommends regularly draining the FASS FS-1001 water separator filter to remove the water. Periodically removing the water from the FASS FS-1001 filter will help to prevent freeze-ups in your vehicle fuel system during the winter months.
FASS pumps remove entrained air, water, and fuel contaminants and clean filters are a must for maximum performance. For the best engine performance possible, remember to change your FASS filters at regular intervals. FASS Fuel Filter Change intervals are between 15,000 to 30,000 miles based on fuel quality.
Remember to keep a spare set of these FASS 150 Series Replacement Filters in your truck at all times. It is far cheaper to have an additional set of FASS 150 Series Replacement Filters in your truck than the cost of calling for a tow.
NOTE: The use of Bio-Diesel, Vegetable Oil, and Blended Fuels can significantly reduce the life expectancy of your fuel filters.
This FASS 150 Replacement Filter Set with the 10 Micron rating contains Fleetguard filters. These diesel fuel filters are no longer carried by the manufacturer. FASS discounted these filters for the HD fuel systems in 2012. KLM Performance has now sourced these filters from the original filter manufacturer Fleetguard.
NOTE: The image portrayed does not accurately represent the filters contained within this 10 Micron 150 Filter Set. This descriptive product text is provided to you with the full knowledge of what FASS replacement diesel fuel filters you are purchasing for your FASS 150 Series lift pump which are no longer private-labeled. Please check to make sure you have ordered the correct filters for your FASS Lift Pump!
by KLM Performance
- Engine : All diesel engines running a FASS HD, FASS 150, or FASS Versatile system with the RED bodies.
- Flow Rate: 95 to 260 gallons per hour.
- Item Number: FASS HDFS 10
- Model: All diesel engines running a FASS HD, FASS 150, or FASS Versatile system with the RED lift pump bodies flowing between 95 to 260 gallons per hour. bodies.
- Manufacturer Part No: HDFS-10
- Product Application: FASS HD, 150, and Versatile Systems
- Height: 4
- Width : 8
- Brand: Fleetguard
- FAQ: Are these Fleetguard replacement fuel filters returnable? Yes, we at KLM Performance will accept the return of any Fleetguard filter as long as the factory seal has not been opened, installed, or used in any way. Open fuel filters are not returnable as they are no longer fit for sale.
- Part Number: HDFS-10
- Manufacturer: Fleetguard - Cummins Filtration
- Product Note: These are Replacement Fleetguard Filters sold for the no longer available FASS 150 series or HD Series filters, which were discontinued in 2012!