FASS Banjo Bolt Replacement Kits For the Dodge Ram trucks
FASS BBRK-1002 Fuel Fitting Upgrade Kit replaces the restrictive Banjo Bolts to improve fuel delivery rates to your fuel injection pump for increased engine performance.
FASS BBRK-1002 Banjo Bolt Replacement Kit Applications:
- 1994 to 1998 12 Valve Dodge Ram 2500 with the 5.9L Cummins diesel engine.
- 1994 to 1998 12 Valve Dodge Ram 3500 with the 5.9L Cummins diesel engine.
The FASS BBRK stands for Banjo Bolt Replacement Kit. These FASS Accessory kits are offered in two versions to meet the needs of your Dodge Ram trucks. The FASS Banjo Bolt Replacement Kit - BBRK-1002 is for 1994 to 1998 12V Cummins 5.9L Diesels. The FASS BBRK-1002 kit replaces the restrictive banjo bolts between the stock factory fuel filter and the P7100 fuel injection pump used in these 12 valve 5.9L Cummins motors.
The FASS BBRK-1002 Banjo Bolt Replacement Kit Benefits:
- Higher Fuel Flow is possible by using the mandrel bent fittings.
- Mandrel Bent Fittings allow for lower turbulence and less friction loss.
- Installation of the kit is much easier with the supplied fittings.
- Cleaner Installation
- Less Leakage
The FASS BBRK-1002 Banjo Bolt Replacement Kit For the 12 Valve 5.9L Cummins engines contains:
- Three feet of the FASS FL-1001 3/8'' I.D. Fuel Line
- Two FASS PL-1003 Fittings 3/8" X 3/8" Mandrel Bent 90 Degree Fittings to Reduce Turbulence and Friction Loss.
- Two FASS DIPF-1001 Fitting is a Larger Diameter Fitting For the Filter.
- Two FASS DIPF-1002 Fitting is a Larger Diameter Fitting For the Pump.
engine: 5.9L Cummins
Item Number: FASS BBRK-1002
Make: : Dodge | Ram
Model: 2500 | 3500
Year: 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998
Manufacturer Part No: BBRK-1002
Product Application: 1994 to 1998 Dodge 2500 and 3500 5.9L Cummins
FAQ: What size is the fuel line included in these kits?
The FASS BBRK kits include 3/8" I.D. Fl-1002 fuel line that is 3' in length.
Part Number: BBRK-1002
Product Note: The FASS BBRK-1002 Banjo Bolt Restriction Kit removes a major point of fuel flow restriction when you have an upgraded lift pump which is plumbed to your stock fuel filter housing.