FASS DRP 04 Fuel Systems Dodge Replacement Pump 2003-2004 Cummins 24V Common Rail
The FASS DRP-04 Lift Pump applications:
- 2003 Dodge Ram 2500 with the 5.9L Cummins
- 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 with the 5.9L Cummins
- 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 with the 5.9L Cummins
- 2004 Dodge Ram 3500 with the 5.9L Cummins
The FASS Dodge Replacement Pump is a complete replacement diesel fuel lift pump for your Dodge Cummins 24V Common Rail diesel engine and is designed to eliminate the common issues found in factory lift pumps that are known for their costly repairs. The DRP lift pump’s larger motor is strong enough to help supply your diesel truck with the consistent fuel pressure required by your CP3 Injection Pump to produce efficiency and horsepower. Simple to install, the DRP series pump can be installed by any novice mechanic and installed onto the frame of the vehicle with the supplied bracket, making it the easiest installation of any aftermarket diesel lift pump.
NOTE: This FASS DRP 04 Dodge Replacement Pump for the 2003 to 2004 Dodge Ram trucks with the 5.9L Cummins engine will not work on the 2004.5 model Dodge Ram trucks with the 325/600 Cummins 5.9L engines.
FASS DRP 04 Dodge Replacement Fuel Pump Features:
- Larger More Powerful Motor
- Factory Replacement Pump
- Simple Installation
- Provides up to 110 Gallons Per Hour at 16 to 18 PSI
- All Installation Hardware Included
- Works With DRP Relocation Kit
- Supports stock-powered 5.9L Cummins Common Rail Engines
- Four-Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Utilizes an inline fuel filter to prevent any debris from entering the motor of the fuel pump.
DRP Relocation Brackets
To help the DRP series lift pump perform to its top potential we have designed an optional pump relocation upgrade kit that will move the lift pump closer to the fuel tank, reducing the distance the lift pump needs to pull fuel from and instead places fuel under pressure to push diesel to the engine. This is beneficial because all diesel lift pumps perform better as a “Pusher” pump and when under pressure the motor doesn’t need to work as hard to supply the fuel demanded by the injection system. With the purchase of the FASS RK-04, you can increase the performance of this lift pump. This FASS relocation kit is sold separately.
NOTE: The FASS DRP 04 Dodge Replacement Fuel Pump will not work on the 2004.5 High Output 5.9L Cummins!
FASS manufactures the Best American Made High-Performance DRP Series Dodge Replacement Lift Pumps and Fuel Air Separation Systems available today.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 5.9L Cummins
- Flow Rate:110 Gallons Per Hour
- Fuel Pressure: 16 to 18 PSI
- Power Level: Stock Power Only!
- Item Number: FASS DRP 04
- Make: Dodge
- Model : 2500 | 3500
- Year: 2003 | 2004
- Manufacturer Part No: DRP 04
- Product Application: 2003 to 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 series trucks with the 5.9L Cummins
- Height: 12
- Width : 8
- Brand : FASS
FAQ: Will the FASS DRP 04 support a tuner? No the FASS DRP 04 is designed to support a stock-powered motor only. If you have increased the power level of your truck we recommend looking at a FASS Titanium Series fuel pump.
- Part Number: DRP 04
- Manufacturer: FASS
- Product Note: THE FASS DRP 04 Lift Pump is designed for the 5.9L Cummins engine with a stock power output level while proving 110 GPH at Sixteen to Eighteen PSI.