FASS Fuel Systems - Signature Series Adjustable Diesel Fuel Lift Pump 100GPH
The FASS FAS D05 100 Gallon Per Hour Lift Pump.
FASS FAS D05 100G Dodge 6.7L Cummins applications:
- 2010 to 2014 Dodge Ram 2500 trucks with the 6.7L Cummins
- 2010 to 2014 Dodge Ram 3500 trucks with the 6.7L Cummins
- 2010 to 2014 Dodge Ram 4500 trucks with the 6.7L Cummins
- 2010 to 2014 Dodge Ram 5500 trucks with the 6.7L Cummins
The FASS Adjustable Diesel Fuel Pumps are designed to be the most versatile high performance lift pump on the market. The FASS FAS D05 100G provides adjustable fuel pressures to meet the power demand of high performance Dodge trucks with the 6.7L Cummins diesel. The FASS Adjustable Diesel Fuel Lift Pump works on your stock truck all the way up to trucks with Six Hundred Horsepower.
FASS FAS D05 100G 6.7L Cummins Adjustable High Performance Lift Pump Features:
- New Whisper Technology provides dramatically decreased noise levels of lift pump operation.
- Adjustable Fuel Pressure from One to Seventy Five PSI.
- This adjustable fuel pump is rated at 100 gallons of diesel fuel per hour.
- This adjustable lift pump Includes FASS STK-1002 Bulkhead and Suction Tube Kit.
- High-Performance fuel flow delivery rate of One Hundred Gallons Per Hour
- Improves Fuel Flow
- Boost Compensation Port raises fuel pressures while under full throttle.
- Built-In Fuel Pressure Gauge Port for accurate fuel pressure delivery rates.
- This Lift Pump Kit Contains All the Mounting Hardware required for installation.
- Built with the proven Titanium Signature Series high performance electric motor.
- The lift Pump Kit contains the FASS STK-1002 Suction Tube Kit for unrestricted fuel supply from the fuel tank.
- The Suction Tube Kit allows you to plumb the FASS return line directly to their bulkhead fitting.
- Adjustable fuel pressure allows you to customize the fuel delivery pressure for higher-performance diesel engines.
NOTE: This FASS FAS D05 100G Adjustable Diesel Fuel Lift Pump 100GPH Dodge Cummins 2010-2014 is a fuel pump only. This FASS Signature Series Adjustable Lift Pump must be used with your factory fuel filter. It is suggested that all pumps be adjusted only if you have installed a fuel pressure gauge. If you have any questions, please contact our technical support team.
KLM Performance strongly recommends having a spare FASS Inline Fuel Line Strainer Prefilter on board to prevent any fuel delivery issues with your FASS Signature Series Lift Pump.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : 6.7L Cummins
- Flow Rate: 100 Gallons Per Hour
- Flow Pressure: 18 PSI.
- Power Level: Stock to 600 HP
- Item Number: FASS FAS D05 100G
- Make : Dodge
- Model : 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- Year : 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014
- Manufacturer Part No: FAS D05 100G
- Product Application: 20210 to 2014 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, and 5500 series trucks with the 6.7L Cummins diesel.
- Height :
- Width :
- Brand: FASS Fuel Systems
- FAQ: Is this a FASS System? This is a Lift Pump only fuel supply system that does not contain filters.
- Part Number: FAS D05 100G
- Manufacturer: FASS Fuel Systems
- Product Note: The FASS FAS D05 100G Adjustable Diesel Fuel Lift Pump is the most versatile High Performance Lift Pump on the market for your 2010 to 2014 Dodge Ram truck with the 6.7L Cummins diesel. This FASS lift pump provides a straightforward means to adjust the fuel pressure to meet your engine needs. allows you the ability to tweak the fuel pressure on the "Fly". The Boost Compensation Port also provides consistent fuel pressure delivery rates based on engine boost levels for more consistent engine pressure.