FASS Fuel Systems - Signature Series Adjustable Diesel Fuel Lift Pump 240 GPH
The FASS FAS F17 240 Gallon Per Hour Lift Pump.
FASS FAS F17 240G Ford Powerstroke 6.7L applications:
1999 to 2007Ford F-250 Super Duty trucks with the 6.7L Powerstroke
1999 to 2007Ford F-350 Super Duty trucks with the 6.7L Powerstroke
1999 to 2007Ford F-450 Super Duty trucks with the 6.7L Powerstroke
1999 to 2007Ford F-550 Super Duty trucks with the 6.7L Powerstroke
The FASS Adjustable Diesel Fuel Pumps are designed to be the most versatile high performance lift pump on the market. The FASS FAS F17 240G provides adjustable fuel pressures to meet the power demand of high performance Ford trucks with the 6.7L Powerstroke diesel. The FASS Adjustable Diesel Fuel Lift Pump works on your stock truck all the way up to trucks with between Six Hundred and Nine Hundred Horsepower.
FASS FAS F17 240G 6.7L Powerstroke Adjustable High Performance Lift Pump Features:
- New Whisper Technology provides dramatically decreased noise levels of lift pump operation.
- Adjustable Fuel Pressure from One to Seventy Five PSI.
- This adjustable fuel pump is rated at 240 gallons of diesel fuel per hour.
- This adjustable lift pump Includes FASS STK-1002 Bulkhead and Suction Tube Kit.
- High-Performance fuel flow delivery rate of Two Hundred and Twenty Gallons Per Hour
- Improves Fuel Flow
- Boost Compensation Port raises fuel pressures while under full throttle.
- Built-In Fuel Pressure Gauge Port for accurate fuel pressure delivery rates.
- This Lift Pump Kit Contains All the Mounting Hardware required for installation.
- Built with the proven Titanium Signature Series high performance electric motor.
- Lift Pump Kit contains the FASS STK-1002 Suction Tube Kit for unrestricted fuel supply from the fuel tank.
- The Suction Tube Kit allows you to plumb the FASS return line directly to their bulkhead fitting.
- Adjustable fuel pressure allows you to customize the fuel delivery pressure for higher performance diesel engines.
NOTE: This FASS FAS F17 240G Adjustable Diesel Fuel Lift Pump 240 GPH Ford Powerstroke 1999-2007 is a fuel pump only. This FASS Signature Series Adjustable Lift Pump must be used with your factory fuel filter. It is suggested that all pumps be adjusted only if you have installed a fuel pressure gauge. If you have any questions, please contact our technical support team.
KLM Performance strongly recommends having a spare FASS Inline Fuel Line Strainer Prefilter on board to prevent any fuel delivery issues with your FASS Signature Series Lift Pump.
FASS Diesel Fuel Systems Warranty Registration
VERY IMPORTANT: Make sure to fill out your product registration form and return the original document to FASS Fuel Systems. The completed Warranty Form must be mailed within 30 days of purchase, accompanied by a copy of the purchase receipt. Complying with these guidelines will qualify you for the Extended Warranty. KLM Performance STRONGLY RECOMMENDS Before you begin the installation, Register for your Warranty ONLINE at https://www.fassride.com/register-a-warranty/
KLM Performance also suggests you mail in a second copy of your completed FASS WARRANTY to ensure your new FASS product is covered under the FASS WARRANTY.
FASS FUEL SYSTEMS
16234 STATE HIGHWAY O
MARTHASVILLE MO 63357-1656
Warranty Criteria Qualifications:
The purchase receipt must register the pump within 30 days of purchase.
- Registration must be complete
- Must be purchased through an Authorized/VIP Dealer
- Must be the original owner on the actual vehicle, as verified by a match of last six digits of vehicle VIN number matched with corresponding FASS serial number
FASS Fuel Systems Product Warranty Process
If you FASS lift pump qualifies for Warranty Coverage you the customer must follow this process in order to be covered by the FASS Manufacturers Warranty:
- To be eligible for the Extended Warranty, we must have received a copy of your receipt (un-tampered with or fabricated in any way) verifying purchase through an Authorized or VIP Dealer within 30 days of purchase. Both the product registration and receipt must be approved. We have the right to deny any warranty believed to be false, altered, or purchased through an unauthorized/terminated dealer.
- If product registration and receipt are not received within 30 days of end user purchase date there is a 1 YEAR manufacture warranty from the manufacturer's date.
- If warranty work is needed, please call FASS with the serial number of your pump to verify if registration was correctly completed. If your pump is under Warranty, you will be issued an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and have the pump sent in to be Repaired and Returned (R & R). Any FASS product was damaged due to inferior installation methods. An example of this is if a DDRP fuel pump has sustained damage due to being hit by moving suspension components, this is not covered under Warranty.
FASS Warranty Exclusions
- FASS is not responsible for labor costs, tow bills, or damage that may have been caused by a suspected failed FASS product and improper installation.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ship any warranty claims to FASS at their expense. FASS will cover all UPS ground charges (within the continental united states) to send back to customers. Any expedited shipping charges will not be covered by FASS and is the customer's responsibility
- If any repair is submitted without an RMA number, an additional charge of $25.00 will accompany the pump, even if it is under Warranty.
- FASS does not cover wear on the fuel line, wire harness, or any fittings.
- If any unit should come in and test within the normal lift pump spec regardless of Warranty, the customer will be charged a $25-$35 bench fee.
FASS - Diesel Performance Products Limitation Of Liability
Under no circumstances shall the SELLER or MANUFACTURER be liable for any damage or expenses insured by reason of using or selling any such equipment. This Warranty does not apply to products that Diesel Performance Products, Inc. has determined to have been misused or abused, improperly maintained by the user, or where the malfunction or defect can be attributed to the use of non-genuine Diesel Performance Products, Inc. parts.
IN THE EVENT THAT THE YOU THE BUYER DOES NOT AGREE WITH THIS AGREEMENT:
THE BUYER MAY PROMPTLY RETURN THIS PRODUCT, IN A NEW AND UNUSED CONDITION, WITH A DATED PROOF OF PURCHASE, TO THE PLACE OF PURCHASE WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE FOR A FULL REFUND LESS SHIPPING.
THE INSTALLATION OF THIS PRODUCT INDICATES THAT THE BUYER HAS READ AND UNDERSTANDS THIS AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTS ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.