FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Series Replacement Fuel Filter and Water Separator FS-1001 by Fleetguard
This FASS Titanium Series Fuel Air Separation Diesel Fuel Filer is sold as a Fleetguard FS1001 10 Micron rated premium grade diesel fuel water separator filter. FASS has discontinued the sale of the FASS FS-1001 diesel fuel water separator filter. FASS has now discontinued this fuel filter and created a national backorder. KLM Performance is now forced to ship you an alternative diesel fuel filter to meet your diesel fuel water filtration needs. The FASS FS-1001 will now be delivered as a Fleetguard FS1001 diesel fuel water separator filter. This Fleeguard fuel filter provides superior fuel filtration to the now-discontinued FASS FS-1001 diesel fuel filter. Your replacement filter will not have the FASS Logo on it but will be marked a Fleetguard filter.
Fleetguard Fuel/Water Separator FS1001 Applications:
- FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Series Lift Pump with the Gun Metal Grey Titanium Model
- FASS HD Series Lift Pump Red Body
- FASS 150 Series Lift Pump Red Body
Replacement Diesel Fuel Filter and Water Separator FS-1001 Water Separator
This Fleetguard filter is offered as a direct replacement for the now-discontinued FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Series Fuel Filter and Water Separator part number FS1001.
Your FASS lift pump has a suggested filter change interval of 15,000 to 30,000 miles. This Fleetguard FS1001 filter interval can be reduced due to the following conditions:
- Use of poor-quality fuel
- Use of Bio-Diesel
- Use of Vegetable Oil
- Failure to drain the water captured by this filter on a regular basis.
This FASS Titanium Series Fuel Air Separation Diesel Fuel Filer is sold as a Fleetguard FS1001 10 Micron-rated premium grade diesel fuel water separator filter.
The Fleetguard FS1001 Diesel Fuel Filter benefits:
- Filter petcock allows for easy water removal from the filter
- Removal of Emulsified Water from your diesel fuel
- Removal of Entrained Water from your diesel fuel
- Filtration down to a 10 Micron Level.
- Improved Water Removal from your diesel fuel.
- This diesel fuel water separator filter features an integrated drain valve.
- Clean Fuel and Finer Filtration provide maximum engine performance
- This is a direct replacement fuel/water separator for the FASS lift pump systems
Fleetguard FS1001 Fuel Water Separator Filter Specifications:
- Largest O.D. 93.47 mm (3.68 in)
- Overall Height 202.69 mm (7.98 in)
- Thread Size 1-14 UNS-2B
- Standpipe YES
The supply of Clean, uncontaminated fuel is key to maximum fuel system performance and longevity for modern diesel engines. Fuel contamination can lead to costly repairs and engine downtime without high-quality fuel filtration and regularly scheduled service. A fuel cleanliness study found that more than 50% of fuel used worldwide does not meet the suggested industry cleanliness levels. Fuel injection system suppliers today require that fuel entering the fuel injection system have ISO cleanliness levels as low as 11/8/3*. Dirt and contaminant removal and effective fuel/water separation with high-quality filtration reduce component wear and create optimized fuel atomization and engine power.
NOTE: The use of Bio-Diesel, Vegetable Oil, and Blended Fuels can significantly reduce the life expectancy of your FASS fuel filters. The image depicted is not the filter you will receive as the FS-1001 filter, which is No Longer Available! This descriptive product text is provided to you with the full knowledge of what FASS replacement diesel fuel filter you are purchasing.
We strongly recommend keeping a spare set of FASS Titanium Series Replacement Filters in your truck is far cheaper than calling for a tow.
NOTE: The image portrayed does not accurately represent the filters contained within this Ten Micron HD Filter. This descriptive product text provides you with the full knowledge of what FASS discontinued replacement diesel fuel filter you purchase for your FASS Fuel Air Separation System lift pump.
NOTE: FASS has now discontinued this diesel fuel water separator filter. Your order will be completed with a Fleetguard FS1001 10 Micron Diesel Fuel Filter.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : All diesel engines which have a FASS lift pump system with the FS1001 as the water separator filter.
- Fuel Type: Diesel Fuel
- Filtration Level: Ten Micron
- Filter Type: Water Separator Filter
- Flow Rate: From 95 to 260 Gallons Per Hour
- Item Number: FG FS1001
- Make: Universal
- Manufacturer Part No: FS1001
- Product Application: All FASS Titanium Series Fuel Air Separation Systems With the Gun Metal Gray Bodies
- Height: 4
- Width: 8
- Brand: Fleetguard
- FAQ: What is the diesel fuel filtration level this Fleetguard FS1001 Filter offers?
- The FS1000 Fuel Water Separator is a High Efficiency 10 Micron diesel fuel water separator filter that features an integrated fuel drain valve for simplified water removal from the filter body.
- How often should I drain my Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter?
Diesel fuel contains water, so it is up to you to remove the water that is contained within the diesel fuel water separator filter. This Fleetguard FS1001 Fuel Filter is relatively small, so your drain interval should occur more often than you think. Removing the water from this filter is easy and must be done to avoid costly repairs to your fuel injection system. You turn the petcock and empty the water from the collection chamber of the separator.
- Part Number: FS1001
- Manufacturer: Fleetguard - Cummins Filtration
- Product Note FASS has now discontinued this diesel fuel water separator filter. A Fleetguard FS1001 10 Micron Diesel Fuel Filter will complete your filter order.