FASS PF-3001XL Replacement Fuel Filter Extended Length
FASS High Efficiency 144 Micron Rated Extended Length FASS Fuel System Replacement Filter for Fuel Air Separation Systems
The FASS PF-3001XL is a 144 Micron High-Efficiency Fuel Filter for the following FASS Fuel Air Separation Systems:
- FASS Titanium Series Lift Pump with the Grey Body
- FASS Titanium Signature Series Lift Pump
- FASS Industrial Series Lift Pump With Black Pump Body
FASS PF-3001XL Extended Length Particulate Fuel Filter benefits:
- This FASS diesel fuel filter offers a 144 Micron Filtration Rating
- The FASS PF-3001XL filter must be used in combination with the FASS WXS-3002 fuel water separator filter.
- Installation of the FASS PF-3001XL filter is on the suction side of the FASS Titanium series fuel pump.
- This diesel fuel filter provides increased diesel fuel flow rates.
- This diesel fuel filter provides reduced FASS pump noise levels.
- This diesel fuel filter provides reduces cavitation rates caused by high flow rates and fuel pressure delivery rates.
- The new XWS-3002XL or XWS-3002 must be used in conjunction with the PF-3001XL, the new filters cannot be used in combination with the FF-3003/FF-3010 or FS-1001/FS-1020.
- When replacing the discontinued FASS Titanium Series diesel fuel filters with the new XWS-3002 and PF-3001, the XWS-3002 will now be placed on the pressure side of the pump and the PF3001XL will be placed on the suction side.
FASS Titanium Series PF3001XL FASS Titanium Series Extended Length Particulate Filter Replacement Fuel Filter Change intervals are between 15,000 to 30,000 miles based on Fuel Quality.
NOTE: Please see the filter installation diagram located on each fuel filter to ensure the proper filter is installed on your FASS Titanium Series lift pump. The use of Bio-Diesel, Vegetable Oil, and Blended Fuels can significantly reduce the life expectancy of your FASS fuel filters. If you are interested in having a serviceable set of less expensive filters please see this set of FASS Titanium Series Fuel Filters.
We strongly recommend keeping a spare set of FASS Titanium Series Replacement Filters in your truck. Having a spare set of filters onboard is far cheaper than calling for a tow.
FASS Fuel Systems PF3001XL Particulate Filter is the replacement FASS Fuel Systems filter for Titanium Signature Series and Titanium “Legacy” Pumps.
by KLM Performance
- Engine : Any diesel engine running a FASS Titanium Series, Titanium Signature Series or FASS Industrial Series Lift Pump.
- Flow Rate: 95 to 260 Gallon Per Hour FASS Systems
- Fuel Type: Diesel Fuel.
- Filter Type: Fuel Particulate Filter
- Filtration Rating: 144 Microns
- Item Number FASS PF-3001XL
- Manufacturer Part No: FASS PF-3001XL
- Product Application: FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Series and Titanium Signature Series Fuel and Air Separation Systems
- Height: 4
- Width: 8
- Brand: FASS
FAQ: What is the recommended change interval for this filter?
The fuel filter change interval is 15,000 to 30,000 miles. This interval is based upon the type of fuel and fuel quality used. A shorter change interval is recommended when running Bio-Diesel.
- Part Number: PF-3001XL
- Manufacturer: FASS Fuel Systems
- Product Note: One Hundred Forty-Four Micron Rated FASS Diesel Fuel Filter in an extended length body offers more contaminant holding capability. These new filters do not contain a petcock for water removal.